• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

some people are truely vile!

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
A MUM has been arrested after allegedly burning the word "wimp" into her six-year-old daughter's neck with a cigarette - because the youngster tripped and fell.

The girl told police in rural Moundsville in West Virginia, US, that Tammy Smith branded her in a fit of rage.

A teacher at the girl's school noticed the burn and took photographs of the injury before alerting police and social services.

A shocked police spokesman said: "Even the 'i' was dotted."

Smith was charged with five counts of child abuse. She faces up to five years in prison on each charge.

Mum burns word s neck with cigarette | The Daily Telegraph

that woman is fucking evil.

someone should burn "My daughter was given to Child and Family services because Im evil" along with this articles text onto her stomach

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
Thats fucked up.

i was watchin the news once and they said a lady stuck her babey in the microwave.

ive noticed theres been a rise in child abuse cases even on the news right now there talkin about some crazy bitch named kasey anthoney killed her child and acted like nothing happend.
and her parents are lying for her.

point is more and more parents are not teaching there children morals and these kids grow up to abuse there own kids and it all (usually) starts with the parents having babies too early to know what the fuck there doing.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
W-T-F
They really should burn her with an cig or something to teach her.*the mother*
What the heck is wrong with people now!??!

Whisper

Logic :(
... there should be yearly checkups to make sure kids aren't being abused mentally or physically at school. If one kid is saved from abuse it is worth it.

These instances make me sick humans are even capable of this.

Joey

I was surprised literally up until the moment I saw "West Virginia"... Nothing that happens in that region of the country surprises me anymore.

Mave Zero

I'm ashamed to say my dad is from West Virginia. But I've never been strangled or branded as a child.

Well... Maybe I have... *sob* :(

Access_Denied

... there should be yearly checkups to make sure kids aren't being abused mentally or physically at school. If one kid is saved from abuse it is worth it.

These instances make me sick humans are even capable of this.

More like there should be an IQ and sanity test to have children. PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHOULD NOT BREED!

Mave Zero

Well people could act sane for the longest and end up being complete f*ck heads and stick babies in microwaves. So there's no guarantee tests would do anything.