• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Test Your Gaming Brain

Whisper

Logic :(
Try to match the soundtrack, sound, background, character, weapon, object with a game.

Lets start easy.
metal-arms-glitch-system-2.jpg

paul_doom2.gif

What song.mp3

Now post your own. It is up to you on how difficult it is or how abstract. Be creative. :D

Slasher

Suck It
#1 Transformers? Metabots? Just a couple of wild guesses there lol

#2 is Doom

#3 is maybe a final fantasy battle song?

Whisper

#1 Metal Arms? I'm only saying that because it's in the filename of the pic. I suggest if you do post more, rename the images, then upload them, otherwise people can cheat.
I'll keep that in mind when I post more. I was in a little of a rush :blush:. The game is Metal Arms: Glitch in the System. A highly underated game.

Adiuvo

3 is a Final Fantasy Battle Song, like Slasher said. I have the same one on my iPod. I think it's from VI, but I'm not sure.

EDIT: Yeah, it's from six, unless I filed it wrong. I have the name as 'Battle Theme 2.'

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
Ah, I loved Glitch in the System. I've always wanted a sequel with XBL.

And yeh, all of the answers have now been given.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
Technically Whisper hasn't stated Adiuvo is right or wrong yet.

True, but I couldn't get any more specific than that (no idea which game it's from).

Are we gonna alternate in posting pics and such, because I have a few I'd like to post.

Adiuvo

First is so easy even I can get it without speakers/headphones.

You left the ID3 tag in tact.

:eek: I removed it from the second, but Chrono got it anyways.

Post your pics Teowulf, these don't really take that long to go through.

Whisper

True, but I couldn't get any more specific than that (no idea which game it's from).

Are we gonna alternate in posting pics and such, because I have a few I'd like to post.

The origin of that song was from kingdom hearts 2. It probably was used in another final fantasy game though.

Name the game from the cover art:

[qimg]http://i43.tinypic.com/2h3ob4z.jpg[/qimg]
Call of Duty 3. The only call of duty I haven't purchased.