• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
shut up

have Core disbanded, I haven't heard their debut album yet either :(

Dan

Contributor
Their uber-metalness cannot be recorded to a physical nor digital form.

EMI have some kind of death contract or some shit. idk.

Dan

Contributor
Some guy from our school who got expelled, thought it was my fault, blamed me for everything, dropped me an Josh in shit, says he went to royal college of music, signed by Lakeland records, sponsored by Dean Guitar, signed by EMI, earns bare dollar, drove from Alaska to Austria in a few hours. And all within 3 months.

Chathurga

I see you have a good reason to. I love them. Kind of reminds me of Air in a way, but fast-paced and more exciting.

Born on a Day the Sun Didn't Rise is one of the catchiest songs I've ever heard. Make sure you pick up the Don't You Want to Be in a Cult / Feel the Drip EP too if you haven't already, they released it 4 months before Eating Us, it's awesome.

Edit: Oh if you like Air check out Zero 7 - Simple Things especially the song In the Waiting Line.

xploren

Contributor
[qimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/ShatoriKiriyama/IMG_0394.jpg[/qimg]

seen it in town today :D

Holy shit, what a sale.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM EST ----------

Born on a Day the Sun Didn't Rise is one of the catchiest songs I've ever heard. Make sure you pick up the Don't You Want to Be in a Cult / Feel the Drip EP too if you haven't already, they released it 4 months before Eating Us, it's awesome.

Edit: Oh if you like Air check out Zero 7 - Simple Things especially the song In the Waiting Line.

Indeed, it's a great song. And thanks, I'll check them out.

Seth

MD Party Room
how is that a bad thing.