• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
So the thought wouldn't even cross your mind if your car got rear-ended by some douche?

Only if there was a douche driving the car in front. Silly Abe, we're honest people here. We don't resort to such trickery! If I got rear-ended by some douche I'd just make sure his insurance covered it. I'm incapable of carrying on such a lie anyways

MenaceInc

Staff Member
So the thought wouldn't even cross your mind if your car got rear-ended by some douche?

Honestly, no. I'd expect damages to be covered but I wouldn't try and wring every penny out of the person. The only people who benefit overall are the insurance companies when they can ask for higher premiums from everyone.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
What if you saw the person on the phone and they were driving a Benz as they hit you?

I would teach that person a valuable, expensive lesson.

Edit - Honest Frozen? Weren't you just talking about updating a pirated version of Windows earlier today?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
What if you saw the person on the phone and they were driving a Benz as they hit you?

Edit - Honest Frozen? Weren't you just talking about updating a pirated version of Windows earlier today?

No I have a legit version of Windows

MenaceInc

Staff Member

If I seen them talking on the phone, I'd make sure the police knew. That's one way that teaches a lesson without affecting the insurance premiums of everyone living in the same area. I certainly wouldn't want anyone else doing it against me.