• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Those last two posts were so ridiculous I felt I had to approve them. Banned the spammers anyways.

GENTLEMEN?

Roc7N.jpg

Seth

MD Party Room
[video=youtube;iNYsNfKJr_I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNYsNfKJr_I&feature=related[/video]

You're welcome!

I dont even know where to begin on this :(

PR0fessor Burnt

Just wanted to say that Windows live movie maker is the biggest heap of shit I have ever seen, and that it should to the firey depths of hell along with all the other windows live "products".

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Just wanted to say that Windows live movie maker is the biggest heap of shit I have ever seen, and that it should to the firey depths of hell along with all the other windows live "products".

Some live products are actually very good. Movie Maker however is a huuuuge piece of shit. They removed a lot of basic functionality that was provided with previous iterations of movie maker and have made it completely useless for me aside from editing together short clips from fraps without any flare