• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Seth

MD Party Room
The real question is why did you screen cap that.

I think I was showing Terri( or whoever that bubble squisy is) the stupid tags they did in the MDPR lol

Also I found the name Abe Forhoe kinda funny.

LocutusEstBorg

The are many videos on YouTube of people killing large animals with crossbows.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Theres a video of someone shooting Lumenok (glowing arrows) into animals in a forest and just letting them run off with the arrow stuck in them.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Moving to London in 1 1/2 days.
Holy fuck, my hold-all is heavy as fuck. About 33kg (or 70lb for you Yanks)

I have to drag that AND another suitcase which will be easily 20kg+ (44lb) around London on Saturday.

FML.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Just stop at every bar you pass and it'll get lighter as your whiskey muscles kick in.

This sounds doable.

Seriously though, I don't think there's any bars on the way. I'd be arriving in the central bus depot in London then getting another bus for 5 or 10 minutes down to the area I'd be staying. Just going to have to man up. \o/

eldiablov

Contributor
This sounds doable.

Seriously though, I don't think there's any bars on the way. I'd be arriving in the central bus depot in London then getting another bus for 5 or 10 minutes down to the area I'd be staying. Just going to have to man up. \o/

Where in London will you be staying? :O

BlackSheep

god damn ortiz what where you doing!!!! and mayweather have some fucking respect you sick piece of shit larry would your ass dumb cunt just because you have daddy problems oh well ortiz quit twice i will always dislike him as much as i dislike floyd and dellahoya

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
god damn ortiz what where you doing!!!! and mayweather have some fucking respect you sick piece of shit larry would your ass dumb cunt just because you have daddy problems oh well ortiz quit twice i will always dislike him as much as i dislike floyd and dellahoya

But not as much as you dislike periods.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Where in London will you be staying? :O

Lambeth. There's 3 or 4 pubs about here and Waterloo. I pass about 5 in total on my way to the campus I'm studying at. Loving the city so far. The people I'm living with seem pretty cool too. Hate having to use a wifi connection but I guess most people would be using laptops anyways, not desktops.

eldiablov

Contributor
Lambeth. There's 3 or 4 pubs about here and Waterloo. I pass about 5 in total on my way to the campus I'm studying at. Loving the city so far. The people I'm living with seem pretty cool too. Hate having to use a wifi connection but I guess most people would be using laptops anyways, not desktops.

You'll probably like Camden if you ever venture out that way.