• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i7-3920XM
Is it worth it? if not whats better or whats better coming out within the next few months?

Buying the top end CPU is never worth it unless you have money to blow. Just get one of the lower-end i7s and save $700.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

BlackSheep

Some crazy stupid shit has happened all of my bookmarks are gone? Im using firefox. I didnt update it...
This got me fucking pissed offed can some one help me. It still knows all my passwords.
edit o fixed it by using the json backup but odd even all of my histroy was gone

Seth

MD Party Room
About the only things you can swap on a laptop is the HDD and Ram everything else it built in.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
About the only things you can swap on a laptop is the HDD and Ram everything else it built in.

not true, some laptops also support swapping out the cpu, but that's pretty much it(might find a select few that also allow you to swap out gpu, but those are far and few).

Seth

MD Party Room
Well yea but not from the one he linked. Also from what I recall it be cheaper to buy a new laptop then replace the cpu on it..

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Well yea but not from the one he linked. Also from what I recall it be cheaper to buy a new laptop then replace the cpu on it..
was just saying is all=-)

also, looking at what he linked to, an i7 with an intel gpu is just putting the i7 to waste imo. Personally I wouldn't buy that laptop just cause it's got an i7, hell, i'd take an i3/i5 for anything other than an intel HD/integrated video ram.

Seth

MD Party Room
Got osx installed on my pc I cant believe how smooth it work and how many tweaks I had to apply to it to make it feel more like home.

I ran into a thread in Reddit that took me to a website that gives approximate market value of websites, and holy mother of god, exophase is coming in at about $325,000. Not bad guys. On a side note, what many here might consider 'our old home', qj.net, is worth an approximate $1.9 million. I've been why on earth they were still around even with a dead forum, guess I know now.

Granted however I'm not sure how reliable the site is.

Seth

MD Party Room
I think someone hacked my steam account can you guys tell me if my steam is doing anything funny?

LocutusEstBorg

Women take more pleasure in the attention from meeting men and rejecting them than from actually dating them. What a failure in evolution compared to every other animal.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I bought the ICO/SotC pack from amazon and got a 30 day PS+ promo code. PM me if you want it. First come, etc.

Edit - Code gone.

Seth

MD Party Room
Who recalls the good old days of VANDENISIM lol