• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Seth

MD Party Room
I need your help. I cant pick form the nokia 920 and the Note 2 both come out on the same day and I been back and forth for months. I need votes!!!!!!!!!

LocutusEstBorg

I need your help. I cant pick form the nokia 920 and the Note 2 both come out on the same day and I been back and forth for months. I need votes!!!!!!!!!
Neither. They both suck. WP8 is less usable than the original iPhone. The Note II has serious input lag. Don't believe anyone who says it's smooth.

Just get an iPhone 5 or a One X+ with CyanogenMod 10.

Seth

MD Party Room
Neither. They both suck. WP8 is less usable than the original iPhone. The Note II has serious input lag. Don't believe anyone who says it's smooth.
I find that really odd since I played with both 900 and note 1 and no problem with the input. What do you rock?

LocutusEstBorg

I find that really odd since I played with both 900 and note 1 and no problem with the input. What do you rock?
An SGS2 and an iPhone 4. Just try out the Note II next to an iPad and you'll see the input lag. The iPhone 4 still demolishes everything in responsiveness.

Seth

MD Party Room
I have a 4s right now and im not impressed. The note 2 is still a phone in my eyes and cant keep up with a Tablet CPU. Also I seen countless reviews on youtube and never saw any lag what so ever.

LocutusEstBorg

I have a 4s right now and im not impressed. The note 2 is still a phone in my eyes and cant keep up with a Tablet CPU. Also I seen countless reviews on youtube and never saw any lag what so ever.
Lag and input lag are subjective. For me anything that doesn't respond after touching the screen atleast as fast at the iPhone qualifies as unacceptable input lag. Scrolling anything anywhere also stutters and freezes on Android but is UBER SMOOTH on the iPhone.

One thing to note is that Android slows down every time you install an app while the number of installed apps has ZERO impact on iOS. Once you've customised your Android device it won't be even remotely as smooth as a showroom piece. While I'd always buy Android for myself, I could NEVER EVER recommend an Android device to anyone else. They'd just end up with a laggy, unresponsive device that gives 2 hours of usable time on battery.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Congrats Abe. I'm having a cigar in celebration. :)

Seth

MD Party Room
Congrats Abe Wish your new kid all the best. How old is the first one now?

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I'd like to extend a late congratulations to Abe.
And bless you guys with a random thought... Am I the only one that wishes that the iPhone 5 still had the glass back.

Seth

MD Party Room
You got a iphone?

Seth

MD Party Room
Thought you had the note?

Seth

MD Party Room
lucky you

LocutusEstBorg

I just used the iPhone 5. Every Android device I have ever used has now been relegated to sluggish, unresponsive, unoptimized, unpolished piece of CRAP! They just don't get it even after 5 years.​

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
I just used the iPhone 5. Every Android device I have ever used has now been relegated to sluggish, unresponsive, unoptimized, unpolished piece of CRAP! They just don't get it even after 5 years.​
i'm quite doubtful the iphone 5 really ups the game that much.