• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

LocutusEstBorg

That whole game is such a pain in the ass. I'm going to play the campaign soon (first COD game in which I skipped the campaign and went straight to MP). I want to give the game another shot but every time I do I'm reminded by why I hate it so much

I got utterly sick and tired of it and felt robbed after MW3. It's just so shallow and mindless with cheap level design. I didn't even bother to play BO2. It never felt like a cash grab all the way up to MW2 which I thoroughly enjoyed.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I got utterly sick and tired of it and felt robbed after MW3. It's just so shallow and mindless with cheap level design. I didn't even bother to play BO2. It never felt like a cash grab all the way up to MW2 which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Yeah I'm burnt out from the series. Too many other games to play that it's hard to justify $60 for what is a glorified expansion pack. Wonder if it'll still remain the top dog next-gen.

Although BO2 looks kind of fun with the change in setting, I would get it on a cheap Steam sale but knowing Activision they won't discount it to <= $20 until next year.

LocutusEstBorg

Yeah I'm burnt out from the series. Too many other games to play that it's hard to justify $60 for what is a glorified expansion pack. Wonder if it'll still remain the top dog next-gen.

Although BO2 looks kind of fun with the change in setting, I would get it on a cheap Steam sale but knowing Activision they won't discount it to <= $20 until next year.

When they do discount it, it'll have zero players since the next CoD will be out. Even the DLC is a waste of money. There are maybe 100 players worldwide on Steam playing the DLC thus making it completely useless for everyone. The biggest joke is they continue charging 3700 Rupees for it. I can buy FOUR new AAA games at launch for that amount.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
really, i felt that way after MW3, which imo was a complete step backwards for MP. don't get me wrong, I think BO2 is a step-backwards from BO, but the expanded zombies is really nice.

BO2 however i do like more then MW3's crap of MP.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
I meant I enjoyed MW2. With MW3 I felt cheated and it struck me what a shameless cash grab it was.
ah, my bad, i misread what you were saying.

Then yes, i'm right their with you, it was a complete let down imo.

The campaigns though are still quite top-notch imo, and in many ways, i look forward to call of duty's campaign more than their multi-player components.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Some of the best MP level designs ever are on Black Ops 2. Hikacked, Slums, Raid, Grind, and Standoff are all super fun.

All others suck ass.

Seth

MD Party Room
Nice, Vac?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Heading to Vegas tomorrow. Don't be jealous bitches.

Fucking weather better cooperate.

The weathermen around here have no idea what they're doing. Hopefully the weather will be clear - they predicted some snow fall today but I didn't see any so hopefully tomorrow there won't be any. Have fun!

Seth

MD Party Room
The weathermen around here have no idea what they're doing. Hopefully the weather will be clear - they predicted some snow fall today but I didn't see any so hopefully tomorrow there won't be any. Have fun!
You dont just use your phone to check the weather?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
You dont just use your phone to check the weather?

Yeah I have that but I mostly check online (I don't watch TV, just check the online sites). I like the more detailed reports online (wxedge, wfsb) but when I read their reports on Wednesday we were supposed to get snow that night. We got nothing so I didn't even bother checking the weather again. We got a lot less in my area than predicted from last night though.

LocutusEstBorg

People actually care about the weather in America? It makes ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE TO ANYTHING AT ALL over here. The weather is also limited to rain or heat wave.