• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Joey

I don't understand how anybody says Death to Smoochy is a bad movie...

Death to Smoochy is fucking great, who's with me?

Ragnarok

I don't understand how anybody says Death to Smoochy is a bad movie...

Death to Smoochy is fucking great, who's with me?

It's all a lie tbh.

Moose

Meta Moose
If there is one pet hate I have on the internet it is people who put TBH on the end of every post as if they are so great that everything they say must be true and everyone must bow down to them and their opinion. TBH that is...

BTW, I wasn't having a go at you ragnarok.

Dan

Contributor
If there is one pet hate I have on the internet it is people who put TBH on the end of every post as if they are so great that everything they say must be true and everyone must bow down to them and their opinion. TBH that is...

IMO I think I know what you mean. That pisses me off too TBH.

i r king nao bow down.

TBH.

Ragnarok

Sorry about that,i was having the impression that it was just used as a shortform for to be honest.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
My breakfast this morning.

2u4sx9k.jpg

Scorned

I can see what you mean sometimes, but i always look at TBH as more of a different form of IMO. But it depends on the context too.

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM EST ----------

My breakfast this morning.

[qimg]http://i29.tinypic.com/2u4sx9k.jpg[/qimg]

Scrambled is where its at, but that penguin gets some looks too.

twelve

I'm not dead

No one really cares tbh

Seth

MD Party Room
I say go for it Abe, for a bedroom tv vizio is a ok brand.

Joey

I've only seen Visio at Walmart and I've never owned one. But I wanted one because, IMO, it has to be the best one that Walmart has on display.
I'd say it's a good one, for just seeing it on display.

It's true, they always look like the best ones on the floor.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
my fake iPod came in today.
quite a piece of shit, but I just needed a smaller-sixed mp3 player for college.
my zunes dimensions are like 171817x19191x181881

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
That fucking TV is sold out online and not at either of the local Walmarts near me. God damn me for checking with the wife first before pulling the trigger.