• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Freshmilk

is Over 9000

SeanyP

i only just realised we had a party room thread on this forum :|

oh and craig fairfax, i really like your sig aha.

afteralter

S for Surreal

Seth

MD Party Room
There is a high probability of a large fleshy cylindrical shaped object being placed in your oropharynx while you sleep tonight.

You as well steven....

Dan

Contributor
I'm fucking rage. We keep getting slugs in the house, and they're going over everything.

Any tips? I googled and it said to leave beer out where they come in, but I don't know where they're coming from :(

Dan

Contributor
Yeah but, where? We don't know where they're coming in, and if we just put it in the house, there will be dead slugs & slime all over, which I don't want to clean up.

afteralter

S for Surreal
Yeah but, where? We don't know where they're coming in, and if we just put it in the house, there will be dead slugs & slime all over, which I don't want to clean up.

But dead slugs looks cool :(

afteralter

S for Surreal
What's wrong with you?

Somebody come play Der Riese with me.

Nothing much. I just enjoy slugs sprinkled with salt :)
Their cuticle is permeable to water that's why they die when salt is sprinkled over them* :D

*Water passes out their cuticle thus dehydrating the animal