• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Brad

Yoshimi
what type of denim are you guys rockin?

Ever sense I started spending more money on pants instead of expensive bullshit tech stuff I've been scoring chicks and fuckin bitches

Bran

Yell
Ah ha! I was semi-serious because I thought about what Serideth said about not living life enough I mean sure there is nothing extremely wrong with my life; I do the usual drunken partying, working, fornicating... but I don't travel very much at all and that is the one thing I know I will regret. So marketh my words (um text) we will hang out where ever you are living at the time when I'm actually able to come visit, provided I'm able to contact you when you get there.
phone son 248 835 0769

I don't plan on ever changing that number.

Bran

Yell
Is Bran like your real name or something?

Yes Bran is like my real name. 'Like' as in similar. I have been called Bran irl, but I've also been called B and Zee and ZB as well by actual fleshy humans and not just internet bots like you all.