• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Seth

MD Party Room
I sent you a pm You going to do it?

Seth

MD Party Room
nvm I got it.

Seth

MD Party Room
WTF is a Sony Dash?

It just a Touchscreen alarm clock, does things like pandroa,netflix,weather and multiple weekly recurring alarms. Mainly use it for falling a sleep to Pandora and my work alarms since I pretty much have the same schedule every week.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Why don't you use your cell for that?

Also, Happy New Years people. I didn't even drink this New Year's Eve.

Seth

MD Party Room
Why don't you use your cell for that?

Also, Happy New Years people. I didn't even drink this New Year's Eve.

I sleep threw my cellphone alarm(unless headphones are in my ears) most of the time.also I got my dash before I got a smart phone. I dident drink much just a few cups of ciroc and a few cans of redbull. Hold old are you anyway steven?

How are things going with Ava you get her alot of toys for christmas?

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
I sleep threw my cellphone alarm(unless headphones are in my ears) most of the time.also I got my dash before I got a smart phone. I dident drink much just a few cups of ciroc and a few cans of redbull. Hold old are you anyway steven?

you sleep with headphones in your ears?, i could never do that, always felt weird.

Seth

MD Party Room
you sleep with headphones in your ears?, i could never do that, always felt weird.

Mostly in public places, back before I got a car I got dropped off about hour and a half before classes started and had 3 hours in-between classes. Or sometimes when im forced to take a break at work I sleep those 45 mins away. There also those times when im at a friends house and sleep over and want to sleep while everyone else is loud.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team

Things are great, thanks for asking. She got a fuck ton of new toys and things for Xmas even though she didn't really get what was going on. She's a cute little shit. I'll post a recent pic one of these days.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
[video=youtube;Bifmj1O3D24]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Bifmj1O3D24#![/video]

Seth

MD Party Room
I dont get it Also Bran what the last trophy you got?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I dont get it Also Bran what the last trophy you got?

All the dragons were replaced with Randy Savage. He was a pretty famous wrestler who died back in May '10. It's hilarious, trust us. Just nod and laugh. Good lad.

Seth

MD Party Room
NOOOO my Lions Lost :((((