• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Dan

Contributor
Top of this page

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

fuck bitches

Seth

MD Party Room
There was no way they were going to win. The Saints shit on teams in their dome.

I had hope, everyone in Detroit was really pumped about the game.

BlackSheep

I had hope, everyone in Detroit was really pumped about the game.

Its too early for the lions give them a year or too
how bout them giants?
wish we played the 49ers instead it was a close game unlike the shit saints game that was just ugly

Seth

MD Party Room
Some fucker just hacked my XBL account and charged 75 bucks to my account making my account overdrawn. What fucker would do this

Dan

Contributor
Seth said:
Some fucker just hacked my XBL account and charged 75 bucks to my account making my account overdrawn. What fucker would do this

BadPokerFace.png

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
There's been some reports of XBL 'hacking' as of late but it seems to be social engineering related.

Seth

MD Party Room
There's been some reports of XBL 'hacking' as of late but it seems to be social engineering related.
You mean from the linking it to Facebook and twiiter?

Seth

MD Party Room
I got my XBL account back today, MS refund what the guy charged to my account and have me 2 months free of XBL and 3500 point( I think I had about that before my account for hacked)

LocutusEstBorg

When we grew up and went to school we had computer science classes in 5th grade where they taught us basic stuff like how to use Word etc. We were banned from selecting any cheerful looking fonts from the font menu. The fact that a pleasant looking font could induce some slight feeling of happiness in the children was abhorred by the teacher. The most severe punishment was dealt out if we dared to open the WordArt menu. She would make us bring our toys to school from home which our parents bought us and confiscate them the next day.

facelesschildren.jpg

Seth

MD Party Room
Thanks Abe.

WTF the guys doing it again keeps buying this SILVER PLAYERS PREMIUM and PREMIUM GOLD JUMBO thing from fifa 12. THis is getting annoying. I changed my password like 3 times already.

eldiablov

Contributor
Thanks Abe.

WTF the guys doing it again keeps buying this SILVER PLAYERS PREMIUM and PREMIUM GOLD JUMBO thing from fifa 12. THis is getting annoying. I changed my password like 3 times already.

Change your email secret questions as well as xbox live ones.