• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Seth

MD Party Room

LocutusEstBorg

There are no seasons in India. Everything is the same throughout the year. Birds, animals & trees are all the same for years in a row, except for the number on the thermometer.

LocutusEstBorg

How hot is it where you live?

Down south where I live it usually varies from 20C to 45C (68F to 113F). In Delhi it varies from around 2C to 50C where hundreds of people both freeze to death and roast to death every year. Still, everything around looks exactly the same and doesn't change at all. All the plants are evergreen and the animals are scavengers.

BlackSheep

Who is also not getting the vita till it is hacked i am?
and who is down for some RDR or KZ3 now that there might be people online?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I don't think I'll ever buy a Vita.

Also, I'm avoiding the Mass Effect 3 thread because people are already talking about end game stuff and their thoughts after completing the game.

If there is an update on the face import issue I posted about, can someone give me a heads up here? I'm not playing it until I can use my design. I tried to recreate it but failed.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
I don't think I'll ever buy a Vita.

Also, I'm avoiding the Mass Effect 3 thread because people are already talking about end game stuff and their thoughts after completing the game.

If there is an update on the face import issue I posted about, can someone give me a heads up here? I'm not playing it until I can use my design. I tried to recreate it but failed.
I apologize about that, tried to keep it in a spoiler tag, but i know it's still tempting to check it out.

also, bioware posted a thread in their forums stating that their working on it. shouldn't be too long i imagine.

Seth

MD Party Room
Why wont you get a vita abe?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I really don't have a need for a handheld gaming device. The only time I have for gaming is after my kid goes to sleep on weekdays and when she is napping on weekends.