• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

Serideth

Happy new year!

Haven't seen you around in quite awhile; hope life is treating you good.
Cheers! To be honest I don't have a lot of time these days, I'm trying to work towards the deposit for my first house and most of my free time is spent sleeping. By the way I got a lot of socks for Christmas, and to be honest I'm not complaining.

twelve

I'm not dead
Cheers! To be honest I don't have a lot of time these days, I'm trying to work towards the deposit for my first house and most of my free time is spent sleeping. By the way I got a lot of socks for Christmas, and to be honest I'm not complaining.
Socks for xmas is the one present I wanted and didn't get.

Were you over for new years again this year?

Seth

MD Party Room
O snap this place is starting to look like old times again. I not sure if I said it but I miss you all and wish you the best new years

Seth

MD Party Room
Does anyone have a PenFed Membership?

Serideth

Socks for xmas is the one present I wanted and didn't get.

Were you over for new years again this year?
No, I spent the holidays with my mother this year, if I'm being honest I was too tired to go through the whole airport process. Nice to see you're still around though, hope you're keeping well man.

O snap this place is starting to look like old times again. I not sure if I said it but I miss you all and wish you the best new years
Hope you have a good one Vanden, and I think by now you should know it's "I'm not sure" you crazy bastard.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I haven't been able to play anything in like two months.

Just looking forward to Bioshock at this point. I need to pick and choose what I'll try to play.

Seth

MD Party Room
I haven't been able to play anything in like two months.

Just looking forward to Bioshock at this point. I need to pick and choose what I'll try to play.
That sucks man, busy working and raising your kids n stuff? Also I'm looking forward to biosock and the new Metal Gear sold Game.

Serideth

I've been playing Phantasy Star online 2 recently on PC, fought a rare dragon today.

HYxUO.jpg

Adiuvo

I'm interested in Path of Exile. That's basically it.

I really haven't had much time for games anymore. Seems like most of us are in that position.

LocutusEstBorg

I'm interested in Path of Exile. That's basically it.

I really haven't had much time for games anymore. Seems like most of us are in that position.

Feels like that over here as well. Except that I actually DO have the time. I just end up staring at the screen for hours doing nothing enternaining instead of gaming. Or if I do game I feel too lazy to pick up a new game and learn how to play it. Instead I just play a few matches of DOTA 2.

DOTA 2 changed everything for me. Not interested in upgrading my PC or giving a crap about how it runs... as long as it plays DOTA 2.

LocutusEstBorg

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I just found some dude on another forum who PGP signs all his forum posts...
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (Darwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/

iEYEARECAAYFAk+fWroACgkQ1E2HcBNypM5/6gCgoHygxJ86whydhtmq8v/x8U0x
UgoAnjIy01C9qSk15T/pspWajrS3rUEp
=DAc/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I just found some dude on another forum who PGP signs all his forum posts...
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (Darwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/

iEYEARECAAYFAk+fWroACgkQ1E2HcBNypM5/6gCgoHygxJ86whydhtmq8v/x8U0x
UgoAnjIy01C9qSk15T/pspWajrS3rUEp
=DAc/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
.....why?.....