• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
Yes it should. After release, you can install the HEN and from there install CFW using various methods eg. HellCat's recovery Flasher

Rabus

But with 5.03 i can't play online... I need to update to 5.50 -.-

HEN-A

Contributer
And once you install CFW you wont need the HEN considering CFW is better with many more functions than the HEN.Plus you will not need to reboot CFW over and over again.

shikamaru

And once you install CFW you wont need the HEN considering CFW is better with many more functions than the HEN.Plus you will not need to reboot CFW over and over again.

You won't need to reboot HEN over and over again, just after cold reboot which I don't normally do, most people leave their psp's in sleep mode so in that case HEN will remain there.
But i do agree CFW has a lot more features than HEN but its your choice if you want to update

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
Is the kernel dump of the 3000 neccesary for davee to finish off the HEN or is it just for something else?

to an extent yes it was only to see if he had the right setting for the 3000

plus don't worry this was bout a week ago

HEN-A

Contributer
So you are not doing the dump??

shikamaru

to an extent yes it was only to see if he had the right setting for the 3000

plus don't worry this was bout a week ago

Thanx, so this won't hinder Davee at all so the HEN release won't be affected by this.
btw. did he have the right setting or is that confidential?

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
So you are not doing the dump??

i was but the tiff never worked. it only ran once wen i tired the hello world. but Davee got a dump off sumone else

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM EST ----------

Thanx, so this won't hinder Davee at all so the HEN release won't be affected by this.
btw. did he have the right setting or is that confidential?

far as i know of yes but to be honest i don't know but if he said hes finishing up he must have

Snaydher

My PSP 3K will arrive next sunday :D Sooo.. I hope isn`t come with new firmware >:/

I really think Davee's team will release HEN till sunday :D

Waiting.....

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
would devhook work?

marioN64

Asking again, can i play online with 5.03 even if now i can't?

what do you mean you cant play online? Do you mean access the PSP store, if u cant access the psp store then you have to update to do so, I dont think HEN will make any difference for that. But if its for playing a Game online, its something wrong with ur connection or psp

TRFyuki

MessageBoxA No License!
I'm getting MSG about updating firmware to the newest one - 5.50

Dude, HEN is for 5.03. You have to make a choice; what's more important to you?

1) Whatever online activity you're talking about with 5.50
2) homebrew with 5.03

At the moment, you can't have both.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm getting MSG about updating firmware to the newest one - 5.50

Feel free to forward any messages or PM's you get on these forums telling you to update to 5.50. I will deal with them.

In the meantime, do not upgrade beyond Official 5.03 Firmware if you wish to use HEN.

It looks like you need to make a decision about what is more important. Playing online or having access to homebrew?

Status
Not open for further replies.