• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
Yeah! Highlighted posts are always read :p

oki doo. thats enough off topic posts for me. back on topic please.

on topic: when the HEN is released. trust me. you wont have to find it. every site will be crawling with it. the news will find you. so dont worry

TRFyuki

MessageBoxA No License!
can someone send me sms, if hen is out? :p
its easy 3725xxxxxxx@tele2.lv

I don't think it's a good idea to post your cellphone online. Dependings on your cellphone-plan, anyone reading this can use a free-online-SMS site to keep sending you text. In North America, there are plans that charge for incoming-SMS - as well as outgoing.

I'm betting the admins will delete/censor all posts containing the number.

Kuraudo

In North America, there are plans that charge for incoming-SMS - as well as outgoing.

All of my plans have always included unlimited text message packages. But to have the number (the part preceding the @) posted publicly just spells trouble. :sleep:

Rabus

<daMcP|inDeckung> so you will most likely release tomorrow and release another updated, bugfixed version later censored one?
<~Davee> yup

thats what i see.

I belive that now everyone will se that. :)

pcstalljr

haha thanks Rabus. and to every one else. im urdging you to end the off topic posts. before some mod gets mad...

pcstalljr

This thread has 247 pages im not looking all over it just to find a release date.

its 247 pages long because people dont want to read and just post a question that has been answerd 1,000 times.

Jolan

Devil Trigger'd
pcstalljr, I completely see the irony in this.The thread is 248 pages long because people just ask stupid questions instead of reading, and then excuse themselves by saying "but the thread is 250 pages long...I ain't reading that"...even though their answer in exactly on the previous page.

pcstalljr

pcstalljr, I completely see the irony in this.The thread is 248 pages long because people just ask stupid questions instead of reading, and then excuse themselves by saying "but the thread is 250 pages long...I ain't reading that"...even though their answer in exactly on the previous page.

exxactly. and im here helping all of them haha...wow

pcstalljr

lets put it this way...READ THE FAQ AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE! it will change and say its released when it is.. k?

mrpazzo

for all: I think Dave sleep now or he is at school. wait more...and more.

sorry for the english!!!

the day is long^^

Jolan

Devil Trigger'd
for all: I think Dave sleep now or he is at school. wait more...and more.

sorry for the english!!!

the day is long^^
I couldn't have said it any better way.He has school in the morning, and I hear from other people that right now they're doing finals (which are really important exams) so I can't imagine Davee skipping school for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.