• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joasis

You don't care for it agentnnc? Well I blinking well do! I really don't care about ps1 or psp games, I can do that anyway (ps store and UMD's) I really want the apps (and pokemon blue:D)

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
You don't care for it agentnnc? Well I blinking well do! I really don't care about ps1 or psp games, I can do that anyway (ps store and UMD's) I really want the apps (and pokemon blue:D)

i'm happy that hes making it. i'm excited over what will happen with it

NYGIANTS

Both reasons. It's illegal in the UK to allow them. I also have a huge distaste towards piracy and with this HEN, it's only grown stronger =/

how is it going on with hen?
after this is done youll be bigger than dark alex!
sry for the bad english

sorry about other people hurring u. i mean u dont even have to release it.
greetings from moscow ps thx

I think Davee will be bigger than Dark Alex if this goes good. :) :) :)

Doubt it, this is really the only forum I have seen that is really hyped about this, especially because this is an exclusive release, Dark Alex was everywhere, he even made it into Playstation Magazine. This will be a great release, but nothing like all the releases Dark Alex has given us.

Br Nards Br

Doubt it, this is really the only forum I have seen that is really hyped about this, especially because this is an exclusive release, Dark Alex was everywhere, he even made it into Playstation Magazine. This will be a great release, but nothing like all the releases Dark Alex has given us.

Dude, stop criticizing Davee, he is working hard on that HEN, and he is the only person in the world that is working on that HEN (public speaking). So i think he is the BEST programer in this moment, because DA is not working on that, or I guess not.

So, thank you Davee for working that HEN, We will wait patiently for that realease :)

PS: I use google translater to help me on my Portuguese-English :p

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
Dude, stop criticizing Davee, he is working hard on that HEN, and he is the only person in the world that is working on that HEN (public speaking). So i think he is the BEST programer in this moment, because DA is not working on that, or I guess not.

So, thank you Davee for working that HEN, We will wait patiently for that realease :)

PS: I use google translater to help me on my Portuguese-English :p

He wasn't criticizing, he was pointing out the flaw in the dudes statement, and he was right.

But yeah, if it wasn't an obvious reason not to, I'd strongly desire the source to be released, as I always enjoy learning new things, however releasing the source of this would be like releasing the source of the cfw's(Which wc did forever ago, but that's a topic for another day) in which lead to stronger security.

Slasher

Suck It
Either way, I think Sony would know exactly what's going on in the code, source or no source. I'm sure they have somebody who could just reverse it. Once it's released, Sony's got it.

xikinhuman

Great hope!

Probably the HEN will only enable to run 5.XX based homebrew... so if your expecting 1.50 apps or even 3.XX apps. Probably you will not be lucky.:cry:

The thing is. Homebrew Devs will start to develop apps for 5.XX kernel.:D

So probably 3000 users and psp-slim(later ones) will not just only need to wait for the HEN but also for compatible apps.:mellow:

Anyway. I was hoping that the HEN was going to be released today.

Cheers from Portugal! And :love:[C= AMIGA]:love: 4ever!

wololo

ps why doesnt matiaz get as much credit as davee just saying

How about the dozen other guys who were involved in this whole thing ? :love:
Davee's the main guy working on the HEN, Matiaz has close to nothing to do with the HEN itself AFAIK

Status
Not open for further replies.