• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonedeaf

hen270.gif

dcyli

no im not encouraging them to be lazy. im encouraging them to ask for help. lets say your a n00b.(clearly not knowing that theres normally a FAQ or most info on the first page) just starting to read the thread. witch would you rather do? read 147 pages on an extremely fast moving thread for one question. or just ask at the risk of sounding n00bish and just get it answered? (as i said. im open for PMs about random (n00bish) questions)

now this is where im ending the off topic remarks. if you have somthing to say. PM me. i will not be replying to that on this thread.

Guess what, I wouldn't do either. If the noob had a question he probably first googled it, and found this site. After doing so he'd search again using the search function.

I did read the thread. And I'm extremely agitated about all the S****Y and nooby questions that the thread was mainly comprised of. That 147 page thread that you are talking about is 90% crappy questions, which could have been an easy 5 page read of all the information we could ever have needed.

You'll be able to play console emulators once the HEN is released.

All except for PSX.

All Emulators except PSX should work on 3000s from my understanding

Page 143...

themetallord

a question....
In the case of emulators like Daedaulus, the roms are going to work equal than in CFW? I say this because this emulator really needs enough resources (for a playable speed), and I don't know if whit HEN the homebrews can use the same resources that whit CFW.

Excuse me if this already has been answered.

Alien

This HEN will for sure lead to further developement.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM EST ----------

a question....
In the case of emulators like Daedaulus, the roms are going to work equal than in CFW? I say this because this emulator really needs enough resources (for a playable speed), and I don't know if whit HEN the homebrews can use the same resources that whit CFW.

Excuse me if this already has been answered.

Im not sure about this but im sure it should work properly.

ilostchild

This is a good big leap to the psp scene, and i wait patiently for the release, but i see this coming in the future

i dont mean to talk down to anyone but all have to see this and kno this is tru

That someone will Ignore all warnings and flashings big red lights to not to try to flash something in there flash0( unhackable psps) and come here or to another forum saying the HEN brick there psp. Only reason i see this coming cause they gonna read somewhere some one was able to go to cfw on there psp(hackable) using the TIFF and HEN... I did catch eye that there will be a blocker on hen so no one does that.. but im totaly unsure, as there 140 + pages here and im not gonna skim through them all as half post's are ridiculous questions, but as that saying goes there is no such thing as a stupid question or a wrong questions.. only answers..

Alien

Coincidently I can already see somebody trying to Flash their PSP 3000 to CFW and bricking it.

ilostchild

exactly, and they will blame it on HEN for it as that's all they kno how to do is point fingers says its some one else fault, i see it now they saw a vid on youtube that the 3k was on cfw, so thought it was safe and they tried it and got a brick

KBSOU

i'm kind of new in coding but i guess debuging utilities allow to make the hen or anything work on the computer step by step and find precisly where is the bug
whithout it they have code put it on the psp run it and then try to figure out what the reason of the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.