• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Transformers 2 turned out to be an amazing fucking movie. Like, best in a while.

Viper67857

If I were able to get my hands on a copy of this I would get so much sex... please upload it.

yeah..because all the girls i know are dying to see giant robots fighting...:huh:
:p

but seriously, if u have a dvdscr, it needs to go on usenet asap :cool:

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I find it hard to believe that you would have a DVD able to be ripped, if you were able to obtain a copy then it should already have been leaked on the wonderful worlds of the internet. No offense but I find this story hard to believe

Tommi

I find it hard to believe that you would have a DVD able to be ripped, if you were able to obtain a copy then it should already have been leaked on the wonderful worlds of the internet. No offense but I find this story hard to believe

Not really....

I know for a fact that the BBFC are sent DVD's to watch for classification before it's released in cinema. I've "borrowed" several new movies this way. Not a lot mind you...

Bill

Lots of DVD Screeners go out all the time, mostly to like media majors and stuff like that though. And they sign contracts saying they won't release them or talk about the movie to anyone, or else you can get big macho lawsuit :eek:

EDIT: And the screeners do get leaked all the time. You just gotta know where to get them (torrents + (Google + Megaupload)).

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Not really....

I know for a fact that the BBFC are sent DVD's to watch for classification before it's released in cinema. I've "borrowed" several new movies this way. Not a lot mind you...

You guys don't get it...DVD Screeners are indeed common and not that hard to get a hold of if you know the right people but I don't see how out of the blue Gutya is able to get his hands on one. If this was the case I would've thought you would see some leaked versions already on the wonderful internet. I know all about movie piracy and practices, no need to educate me; you guys misunderstood what I was saying...

Bill

You guys don't get it...DVD Screeners are indeed common and not that hard to get a hold of if you know the right people but I don't see how out of the blue Gutya is able to get his hands on one. If this was the case I would've thought you would see some leaked versions already on the wonderful internet. I know all about movie piracy and practices, no need to educate me; you guys misunderstood what I was saying...

Oh, you meant just that guy getting one...
I agree with you then, haha.

P.S. - Isn't there a version on torrent floating around right now? I'd get it, but I already have 2 strikes from my ISP so I don't torrent stuff anymore ;)

EDIT: TPB has several CAM versions listed, which I personaly find yucky. I don't understand how you can be that eager to see a movie :?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Oh, you meant just that guy getting one...
I agree with you then, haha.

P.S. - Isn't there a version on torrent floating around right now? I'd get it, but I already have 2 strikes from my ISP so I don't torrent stuff anymore ;)

EDIT: TPB has several CAM versions listed, which I personaly find yucky. I don't understand how you can be that eager to see a movie :?

I'll point you here ;) bitblinder

Also I'm not a fan of CAM, they're horrible and it's just worth paying the $8-10 you pay at the theaters to see the movie like it was meant to be seen. I'll probably be going this weekend to see it

Tommi

Ah, I apologise dude. I did misunderstand what you meant.

Kairu

Even though i hated Transformers (Not the movie), the actual movie made me like it. It's out on the 24th here, imma go see it for my b-day on the 26th :D

-chw42-

Like a Boss
It's a dvd rip, where can I upload that?

and no, it isnt overacted.

In fact, the actor that plays the lead it PERFECT.

Dude, you need to go and contact some warez people. They'll reward you for something like that...

Robby

Los Doyers!
I'm going to the midnight showing tonight.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Most of the time advanced screeners are watermarked with information that identifies the source. If you really do have it, uploading such a copy unmodified will probably get whoever it was sent to fired. Just saying.

On-topic: I will probably go see it this weekend.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Just got done watching it.
Couple problems I have with it:
The two twin robots disappeared after a while, and so did the small RC car robot. As well as the annoying dude with the parachute. A few small holes. I'm also disappointed that there wasn't anything after the credits. :(

Bill

I...
Will...
RESIST THE DAMN SHOW BUTTON!!!!!
ARGH!

I need a smoke now.