• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Transformers 2 turned out to be an amazing fucking movie. Like, best in a while.

Mraellis

Just got done watching it.
Couple problems I have with it:
The two twin robots disappeared after a while, and so did the small RC car robot. As well as the annoying dude with the parachute. A few small holes. I'm also disappointed that there wasn't anything after the credits. :(

Yeah thats true. Didn't realise till you just mentioned it.

Watched it earlier and loved it. The little rc robot is cool. I love it humping Megan fox's leg. It's only doing what we all want to. :p

Robby

Los Doyers!
I saw the movie and I say it was as good as the first.

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
I heard it wasn't as good as the first one, I'm still going to see it though. But i'm gonna watch The Hangover first, it's meant to be hilarious.

Robby

Los Doyers!
The hangover was better than this imo.

xploren

Contributor
I saw it today, and it was way better than the first one, IMO. It has a better story, and it made me laugh quite a few times. The effects still look pretty cool, but they still whore the lens flare too much.

Moose

Meta Moose
I haven't seen this but I plan to and it will be tough competition for The Hangover in my books. I loved that film.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I've read critic reviews...a very common line is something like "it reminds me of watching a 2 and a half hour video game". If the critics hate it then it must be awesome (if they love it, it's gotta suck :p)

Robby

Los Doyers!
Transformers 2 was all action and nice sound effects.
The first Transformers had a better story.

irekski

just irekski
once i saw megan fox on the motor bike i said the pay was worth it haah

well megan fox was hotter on the first tranformers imo ;D

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM EST ----------

The hangover was better than this imo.

how the hell can you compare hangover and transformers 2 they are bpth way off genre

Mraellis

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM EST ----------

how the hell can you compare hangover and transformers 2 they are bpth way off genre

The CGI megan fox was made hotter this time. This video says so. :)

Robby

Los Doyers!

I'm not really comparing, just saying I enjoyed The Hangover more than Transformers 2.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I'm not really comparing, just saying I enjoyed The Hangover more than Transformers 2.

I thought the Hangover was very entertaining, but if it is like the critics say and it's like watching a 2.5 hour video game. It's gonna be awesome, as I don't mind watching my friends blow buildings up on Red Faction: Guerilla, it's AWESOME.

irekski

just irekski
which do you prefer megan fox or college babe :D

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I just came back from the movie.

It's not great...not bad... 3.5 stars at best...It's WAYYYYYY too much like the old cartoon. I liked the original because it focused less on the autobots story and more on the impact on humans.