• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Viliv S5 ? Why I want it

eXo

M for Messenger
Many of you probably saw my post a few days ago about the Viliv S5 which will be going on sale soon (for pre-order) in the US but you still don

The Teej

Also know as The Tjalian
Oh wow, that looks absolutely amazing.

Why does it have to be so expensive though T__T I wonder if it'll come to the UK, and if so, when? I'm quite surprised it doesn't have a built in keyboard like the T-Mobile G1, considering it runs a proper operating system.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Why not get a laptop for that price?

Because a laptop is not handheld and does not fit in your pocket. It serves a different crowd than the traditional notebook - people who want portability will want this. I have a good use for this - taking it into my bed (which is lofted off the ground) and using it to watch movies, I can't take my laptop in and enough watching it without having to deal with some odd setup

@The_Teej - it will come to the UK, you'll have to keep an eye on mobilx.eu for details concerning the availability and price

The Teej

Also know as The Tjalian
Why not get a laptop for that price?

Because it's a UPMP that you can hold in your hand like a PSP or iPod, which is great for journeys on the train and such. Netbooks, while still fairly small, are still pretty big for just one hand.

Also, as its a 1.3Ghz Atom Processor, you could even get Windows 7 running on it quite nicely.

Plus, from the looks of things, this little beast has more battery life then a lot of laptops in this day and age to boot.

@FrozenIpaq - Oh, great, thanks. I assume price hasn't been announced yet (I fear it's going to be a

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Because it's a UPMP that you can hold in your hand like a PSP or iPod, which is great for journeys on the train and such. Netbooks, while still fairly small, are still pretty big for just one hand.

Also, as its a 1.3Ghz Atom Processor, you could even get Windows 7 running on it quite nicely.

Plus, from the looks of things, this little beast has more battery life then a lot of laptops in this day and age to boot.

@FrozenIpaq - Oh, great, thanks. I assume price hasn't been announced yet (I fear it's going to be a

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
if you think its too expensive you can get a refurb fujitsu lifebook with 1gb of ram 40-120gb hdd touch screen 4-5.9 inch screen for 399-499$.