• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

We're at E3 2010!

Adiuvo

Separate
Eye= $40
Move Controller= $50
Navigation Controller= $30
$120

Bundle
Bundle= $100
Navigation Controller= $30
$130

With the Bundle you get a game too, but I'm guessing it'll just be some throwaway title.

eldiablov

Contributor
Sorcery looks amazing. I think Sony had the best presentation of the lot this year, it's a shame they didn't finish on a high with Gabe and let Twisted Metal take the earlier slot though :/

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Sony is a bunch of idiots D:

Anyways, also glad to see they're trying to breathe life onto the PSP, even though it might already be too late.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Until thursday but all the reveals and information should be out tonight. I just got back to my hotel and it was a long day. I dont have much info or pictures to show off since I spent most of the time on lines waiting for access

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've taken a ton of photos/video, so it's taking me awhile to sort through it all, especialy on this slow laptop.

Here's what I compiled so far:

IMG_4622.jpg

IMG_4653.jpg

IMG_4676.jpg

IMG_4684.jpg

IMG_4696.jpg

IMG_4737.jpg

IMG_4764.jpg

IMG_4816.jpg

IMG_4996.jpg

IMG_5030.jpg

Adiuvo

Nice pictures X3.

After looking into the 3DS I really want one now. The graphics are absolutely stunning, and it's about time handhelds got an upgrade.

El Diablo

The new Golden Sun game and possible Zelda OoT on the DS really make me want one.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Nice shirt x3sphere ;)

btw, check your e-mail I just sent you one about my plans tomorrow.

EDIT: Nvm, you replied...stupid me

Dan

Contributor
I've taken a ton of photos/video, so it's taking me awhile to sort through it all, especialy on this slow laptop.

Here's what I compiled so far:

IMG_4622.jpg

It's deadmau5!

DJ Hero 2 though? I thought the first was fairly unsuccessful.

Robby

Los Doyers!
It's deadmau5!

DJ Hero 2 though? I thought the first was fairly unsuccessful.
Omg I'm going to see him at EDC this year!

Anyways, DJ Hero was pretty successful I think. I mean, I know alot of people who got it, including the renegade edition. It was a really, really fun game to play especially with friends.

Glad they are making a sequel, but this better not turn into a yearly thing like guitar hero.