• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What Albums Did You Listen To Today?

Riorio99

Slaughter in the Vatican by Exhorder
Forbidden Evil by Forbidden

Two excellent thrash albums, by two lesser known thrash bands.

Colm

Breaking the pattern, right now I'm listening to Day & Age by the Killers, and if you ignore the lead single "Human", it's actually a very nice album. If you haven't heard it, check out the bonus track "A Crippling Blow"

Colm

Listening to Them Crooked Vultures right now.
I'm going to say it here: It sucks so far. I know I'm two tracks in, but this had the potential to be a great supergroup album and it's failing.
EDIT: Stopped at 4. Damn. I had hopes for this album.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Eran: I actually liked the record. It's definitely different, but hey. Different strokes for different folks.

PSPHax0r9: Another solid release :cool:

Riorio99

Body Count by Body Count. Ice-T's Heavy Metal side project.

I loved Them Crooked Vultures, but I can see why some people wouldn't like it.

Riorio99

Dopesmoker by Sleep (I don't know if I can count this, because the entire album is just an hour long song.)

A Clockwork Orange Original Soundtrack.

Destroying The Sacred by Kult Ov Azazel.

Joey

Vampire Weekend's Self Titled album. Downloaded it about a month ago, finally actually listened to it. I like...

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
After The Burial - Rareform (Re-Release)

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Vampire Weekend - Contra
Delphic - Acolyte
Nick Drake - Pink Moon

Vampire Weekend: YESSSS

Nick Drake: DOUBLE YESSSS

Excellent choices. Nick Drake was the Elliott Smith before Elliott Smith could lift a guitar. So influential and I highly doubt that many people are familiar with Nick Drake