• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What Albums Did You Listen To Today?

InfinitiProject

"Whoa is that a girl on this team!?"
Armin Van Buuren - Mirage
I've read people mentioning him for some time but never gave his music a listen until recently.

This guy is frickin win.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Aesthetic - From First To Last
Send Flowers - Black Lungs

Not new to me but still awesome albums :D

Riorio99

Bonded By Blood - Exiled To Earth

This album just doesn't stick to me the way their last effort, Feed The Beast, did, but I'm hoping it grows on me.

eldiablov

Contributor
This is War - 30 Seconds to Mars (Liked this album)
Planisphere - Justice (Pretty good)

Hurtbreak Wonderland - World's End Girlfriend
Seven Idiots - World's End Girlfriend
Loved both of these albums. Looks like I'm going to be exploring a lot of post-rock stuff soon.

Drukqs - Aphex Twin
Liking most of this album so far.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Bring Me the Horizon - Album with long title
Chiodos - Illuminaudio
Eminem - The Slim Shady LP
Brandon Flowers - Flamingo
Jimmy Eat World - Invented

Riorio99

Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster - The Royal Society
Annihilator - Total Annihilation
Black Sabbath - Master Of Reality
Rammstein - Live At Sonisphere Knebworth (bootleg)
Mastodon - Blood Mountain
Evile - Infected Nations
Das Racist - Shut Up, Dude

ilyace

Kush & Orange Juice - Wiz Khalifa
Everything Taylored - Wiz Khalifa
Finally Famous vol. 3 - Big Sean
Man On The Moon: TEOD - Kid Cudi

Dan

Contributor
Angels & Airwaves - Love

Actually not a bad album, not as good as We Don't Need To Whisper and I-Empire, but decent nonetheless.

Spiros

Maiki
Unfamiliar Faces by Matt Costa

Anyone that likes mellow, jack Johnson type(but not exactly) music will enjoy this album, also his first album is great.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Chiodos - Illuminaudio, Brandon Bolmer sounds like Craig Owens even though he is arguably just as good if not better vocalist. I think they are restricting his ability on this one.

Bring Me the Horizon - There is a Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It, There Is a Heaven, Let's Keep It a Secret. Biggest improvement I've ever seen in my life. EVER. They sucked ass on Suicide Season. Props to them for maturing like they did. Might see them with August Burns Red soon.

Dan

Contributor
Bring Me the Horizon - There is a Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It, There Is a Heaven, Let's Keep It a Secret. Biggest improvement I've ever seen in my life. EVER. They sucked ass on Suicide Season. Props to them for maturing like they did. Might see them with August Burns Red soon.

Really? The tracks I've heard from that album are absolutely terrible, most likely because they've ran out of riffs to steal.

Count Your Blessing's was only good because it had that guitar work and decent lyrics, Suicide Season wasn't bad, hardly notable, but the new one isn't even worth my time.

August Burns Red, now that's a decent band.

Riorio99

Ride The Lightning - Metallica

Simply awesome thrash. Only weak link is the track "Escape", which feels a bit too 'radio' but everything else is a masterclass of how to write and perform a classic album.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Really? The tracks I've heard from that album are absolutely terrible, most likely because they've ran out of riffs to steal.

Count Your Blessing's was only good because it had that guitar work and decent lyrics, Suicide Season wasn't bad, hardly notable, but the new one isn't even worth my time.

August Burns Red, now that's a decent band.

The album isn't defined by what songs are you listening to by themselves. They are meant to be listen in relation to the entire album. And it's a good album lyrically, the lyrics are actually personal and reflective. I feel like I can relate to them.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
The album isn't defined by what songs are you listening to by themselves. They are meant to be listen in relation to the entire album. And it's a good album lyrically, the lyrics are actually personal and reflective. I feel like I can relate to them.

Songs like "fuck" are personal and reflective?