• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What are YOU doing. waiting for the HEN?

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
What are you guys doing to pass the time while your waiting for the HEN to be released? :p me personally, im playing all my PSX games i bought from the PSN. :D (*has fallin back in love with ray man*) haha

Hardrive

Contributor
I can already play homebrew, so I don't really care when it's released. :p

I'm playing TF2 though.

Perfect-skillz

i slept last night...... about 8-9 hours just like that.....still no HEN though....:confused: now i is about to go to shcool and gets my edumacation......that'll take about six hours

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I enjoy everyone asking when it will be released.

"When will then be now? Soon!"

[yt]zvd3kaupZ60[/yt]

seanix

It is not the only thing I care about in the daily life.

So when it does not release,doing your other work is fine,you know,having your classes,reading your favorite books,watching some MP4-format videos on the PSP3000 and any other things.LOL.

pcstalljr

haha well as for me. i fell asleep on my keyboard last night... i woke up 5 hours later. with 9 new pages and my semi broken space bar stuck to my face.

haha but besides that. ive been working on trying to develop for PSP in C++ :)

Dan

Contributor
I've been trying to finish of Whisper's art piece for tomorrow.. I'm failing atm :(

Seth

MD Party Room
I dont own a psp so I just live my life, until psp2 comes out.

pcstalljr

I dont own a psp so I just live my life, until psp2 comes out.

you mean PSP Go! right? :p its being unveiled at E3 :D (just throwing that out there) haha

pcstalljr

Changed my post, It starts on my birthday ;D
And Xploren's if memory serves.

lol then il try to remember to send a Bday PM for ya haha. but yeah, i got it already set to TiVo :D

(WOOT! :w00t: this is my 150th post)

Adiuvo

Nothing really at all. I have a few friends who will be excited, but besides that, not many I know care.

pcstalljr said:
What are you guys doing to pass the time while your waiting for the HEN to be released? :p me personally, im playing all my PSX games i bought from the PSN. :D (*has fallin back in love with ray man*) haha

I carry on with my normal life. I have a PSP-1000 on 5.00 M33-4, so I am NOT waiting for the HEN. The HEN could be released next Christmas, and it would not bother me at all.

JulesWinfried

Well, I got a PSP-1000 too but I was unlucky enough to have one of those friggin' un-pandorisable batteries they used at the beginning... Since I'm too lazy to buy a battery tool, I'm just waiting for the hen to be released. Then I'll use Recovery flasher ;)

EDIT : BTW, first post !

pcstalljr

Well, I got a PSP-1000 too but I was unlucky enough to have one of those friggin' un-pandorisable batteries they used at the beginning... Since I'm too lazy to buy a battery tool, I'm just waiting for the hen to be released. Then I'll use Recovery flasher ;)

EDIT : BTW, first post !

haha. well a pandora battery is an awesome way to go. if you brick your psp you can still reflash it! :D

LocutusEstBorg

I hope the patches are proper like M33's systemctrl and supports loading kernel prxs like seplugins. (I assume they just used the systemctrl patches from 5.00M33 anyway as its HEN core is fine and the kernel hasn't changed.)

This is a big step forward after a long time so kudos to them. I wouldn't mind buying a 3000 just for the readable screen in the sun as long a I can use Hold+ for music. Thats all I use my PSP for now.

Davee

lolhax
I hope the patches are proper like M33's systemctrl and supports loading kernel prxs like seplugins. (I assume they just used the systemctrl patches from 5.00M33 anyway as its HEN core is fine and the kernel hasn't changed.)

This is a big step forward after a long time so kudos to them. I wouldn't mind buying a 3000 just for the readable screen in the sun as long a I can use Hold+ for music. Thats all I use my PSP for now.

Obviously they're proper...