• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What did you get for Christmas?

explosions

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yay, got another $50 itunes card and a $30 visa giftcard.
I have one more present from my aunt that I wont be able to open til 2marow though but overall a pretty good christmas.
Oh and the dinner we had was superb.

twelve

I'm not dead
Well if it's the recalled version the first thing you'll have to do is patch it so it's not even worth worrying about.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Still have Christmas at my grandparent's tomorrow, but just an update on my shit.

When to my dad's and got an XM radio (my radio stopped working, and it's been too cold to try to fix it lately, but I'm going to try soon) and he also told me that I can drop of my car at the garage and get new tires, seeing as it takes me 15 minutes to get out of my 10 foot driveway....

Overall, good christmas.
I borrowed some 360 games (in case you didn't read my last post, I got a 360) from a friend and I played COD4.

XBAWKS Info: Amrcidiot
Take advantage of me while I still suck.

Zx30

Beto
Man. You guys got it good. All I got was a sweater, an orange shirt, and Kirby Ultra DS. I'm not complaining though. I didn't expect anything really..must be why I'm not disappointed.

I did play a Santa for some kids though. That was fun. Then after that, I goofed off with the suit.

1000498xv6.jpg

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
Total of what I got:
iPod Nano - 4th Gen - 8 gb - Orange
Altec Lansing iM310 iPod dock.
$75 total iTunes Credit
$50 credit to Best Buy
$10 credit to Wal-Mart

Notable Gifts My Family Got:
Lego: Indiana Jones
Lego: Batman
Wii Fit
Wii Sports (my little brother scratched our original copy)

Wii Fit said I was at risk of being overweight... :(

Hardrive

Contributor
You mind describing the inside boxart for me?

Sure. The background of the entire thing is a light tan fabric. Removing the disc, you see the Earth made up in fabric. On the left, underneath the manual, a brown Sackboy smiles up at you.

Good enough?

Sullivan

Sure. The background of the entire thing is a light tan fabric. Removing the disc, you see the Earth made up in fabric. On the left, underneath the manual, a brown Sackboy smiles up at you.

Good enough?

Well here is a quick snap:

Let me know if you want scans of anything, I have a hq phot scanner.

Click for full res.
dsc00597wq1.jpg

Noriyuke

40 Bucks
Pants
Perfume: Guess as in the brand
My parents house to myself 23rd-26th
Oh yeah, and this months cell phone bill paid, 80 bucks.

How did that last one happen and why was it of any value to me? Well, my parents had a party on the 19th and a lot of people brought lots liquor, which we still have lots of, so i was allowed to get fucked up for free for a few days, and the house was mine, so i invited this girl for a few days, she couldn't come on christmas, but she was here till yesterday night, so i got some time in with her. :p

Jesus christ you kids are spoiled... I was lucky if I got a console at MOST. You mother fuckers are getting thousands of dollars worth of shit.

Fuckin' a man...

Your not the only one dude, i didnt get much either...

I am, it just blows my mind...

Dude, the way i see it, all the people that got massive amounts of nice shit, suck. :tup:

Last time I checked the thread title is "What did you get for christmas?" Not "flame sullivan because he's more fortunate than others".

You didn't get as much as he did? So what? Be grateful for what you did get, I'm sure some skinny kid in Africa would be glad to get a hug for christmas.

Tru dat, yo, but fortunate? I feel as though Sullivan has killed a few people and taken their presents.

Jesus will you two stop? Every post you are making ends up with something to provoke a response.

I didn't ask for much, just CoD WaW and a few books (Fight club and The Shining). But I got an awesome little R/C plane from one of my brothers who also gave my other brother a different model, and we were messing around up the local park with it when his got stuck in his tree the first try. He got it back though. Bit weird seeing my brothers play with stuff like this, they in their 20's :p

But Christmas for me has always been about the food, had an amazing dinner earlier and just had some supper and cake :)

Come to think of it, my family has that whole food mentality, like we cooked so much food on the 19th that the fridge is still full and we've been microwaving for the past few days, but on Christmas my parents picked me up and we went to a buffet, it was too funny cuz their was this drunk Santa and short shorts and my sister was like totally creeped out when i asked him to give a Ho Ho Ho! It was funny.

Dan

Contributor
I've only been playing guitar for a few months. So the Gibson is way out of my price bracket.

at least you understand that. a lot of people i know think the more expensive the guitar is, the better player you are.

nice buy btw.

Vee

Naw, an Epiphone is still a great guitar. What kind of amp do you have?
Its a small Peavey Audition, does the job. Its not like i'm going to being at concerts any time soon :p
at least you understand that. a lot of people i know think the more expensive the guitar is, the better player you are.

nice buy btw.
Thanks. Just ordered some strings for it, i want the strings to be lower and closer to the neck. So i can do some gut-wrenching, face-melting solos.