• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi What is your latest game

Vee

Why should people avoid it just because you have a different opinion on it? It's not worth buying, but it's definitely worth renting.

Thats what i thought. But after a few hours, i was forcing myself to finish it.

It isn't really my opinion, its kinda a fact. Like its a fact that Haze sucks ass, so you should avoid it. This is repetitive, unless your a huge fan of repetitiveness then avoid it. After the first few chapters, its literally just combining the limited moves you have, to reach higher/lower platforms.

twelve

I'm not dead
Thats what i thought. But after a few hours, i was forcing myself to finish it.

It isn't really my opinion, its kinda a fact. Like its a fact that Haze sucks ass, so you should avoid it. This is repetitive, unless your a huge fan of repetitiveness then avoid it. After the first few chapters, its literally just combining the limited moves you have, to reach higher/lower platforms.
Mirrors Edge is a fantastic game. Ignore the story and do the Time Trials.

Haze was great in multiplayer, the campaign was a let down but was worth going through once. Multiplayer was great until the servers went barren as people got rid of it.

You're confusing fact with opinion.

Seth

MD Party Room
The world ends with you ds 30 bucks..

Moose

Meta Moose
I've started emulating the SNES using ZSNES and playing some Donkey Kong and Kirby with my 360 controller. Real good fun!

Zx30

Beto
Really?

I think I am going to pick ip Afro Samurai after work, not sure why but it looks fun.

Yeah it was pretty predictable. Straight forward. The fighting is pretty nice while it lasts though. Just my call though, It's worth a rent. I bought it expecting a size package similar to that of Oblivion, but it's WAY SMALLER than Oblivion.

Adiuvo

Yeah, quest wise it is lacking. There's only around thirty overall, Oblivion has around 100 IIRC.

As for my newest game, I got Mirror's Edge yesterday. Pretty nice, I'm at the part where you have to meet the wrestler guy after Pope's death.

Seth

MD Party Room
My Bank card got eaten by the atm a week ago but I got shipped a replacement a few days ago and went a little crazy...

I got

Condemned 2: Bloodshot Playstation 3 $13.99
Dark Sector Playstation 3 9.99
Killzone Playstation 3 2 52.99

Then I got got

"Zune Car Pack v2" $22.80
"Nintendo DS Lite Adjustable Stylus Pen" 4.99

Looks like I not going to buying alot the next few months..I have a little less than 1500 saved for a car .Tho I regret nothing.

twelve

I'm not dead
I forgot about this thread.

Bought Sega Drive Ultimate Collection, Valkyria Chronicles and Motorstorm Pacific Rift in the past week.

Traded in Guitar Hero 2 +guitar, Guitar Hero 3 +guitar and Rock Band +instrument set as well. Cleared up so much space on my floor.

Seth

MD Party Room
Just bought

The Drarkness 19.99 Newegg

"Fallout 3" $34.98 Amazon.com

Zx30

Beto
I recently purchased Ghost Recon 2 about $16 I think. One hell of a campaign. Loved it. Also bought Lost Planet because I've been wanting to play it for a long time. Was about $12. Also loved it.

Not sure what my next game will be. Probably Armored Core for Answer because I've been wanting a robot game lately and I use to love those. Got a decent review as well.