• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What phone do you use?

Bronze95

I only have the Samsung D600 It's quite old but it does what it needs to, :).

NEvolution

:'(

What do you do with your other phones if you don't end up selling them?
I do sell them. I sell one and buy another. I don't have a huge stash of phones lol. I only have the ones that say [Current] in my sig, and those include the ones my parents and brother use haha, although my brother is currently phone-less since his is sold and we haven't bought something else yet.

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
Got the LG Dare a few weeks ago. I love it.

Yay, someone else with a dare. Just out of curiosity, have you had any luck finding free games to download, like they have for the Iphone? Only ones I've found cost money, and I haven't had luck looking for free ones online.

andyauff

Yay, someone else with a dare. Just out of curiosity, have you had any luck finding free games to download, like they have for the Iphone? Only ones I've found cost money, and I haven't had luck looking for free ones online.

There's this that I downloaded but haven't bothered to look at yet, so I don't know if it works:
http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-dare-games-download.html
Apparently it's a package of games.

Also, check out this thread: http://mobileroar.com/forum/lg-dare/702-play-flash-games-your-lg-dare-vx9700.html. It should help you get flash games on your dare. That's what I did. Just obtain any .swf file (I got mine from addictinggames... if you don't know how to do that I'll tell you, just ask, I don't want to insult your intelligence :p) and replace a .swf from the phone, like the ez tip calculator or world clock. Doing that makes the games run best, but you can also replace the wallpaper flash files and set your wallpaper as a game. But it runs a lot slower. Also, when using bitpim, I would follow the directions word-for-word and not mess with any of the other functions in bitpim... I remember reading somewhere to not do something in bitpim, I guess it wouldn't be good for the dare, but I can't remember what. I just don't want you to mess up your phone. But if you follow the instructions from the thread above, you'll be fine.

This thread also might be useful: http://cellphoneforums.net/lg-dare/t279623-lg-dare-games.html.

Good luck!

Btw, I know for sure curveball works. It's just a little slow.

Vee

What's the camera on the iphone like in regards to taking pictures when the camera is moving?

The iPhone camera is terrible.

I've compared it side by side with my other phone, W610i. Both of 2MP camera's but the Sony Ericcssons owns it.

eighty4

The iPhone camera is terrible.

I've compared it side by side with my other phone, W610i. Both of 2MP camera's but the Sony Ericcssons owns it.

My camera takes decent pictures when viewed on a computer. Oddly enough they look liek shit on the phone itself.

NEvolution

A little bit of JDM fun hehe xD

p1000174dh9.jpg

p1000175xj6.jpg

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
There's this that I downloaded but haven't bothered to look at yet, so I don't know if it works:
http://www.lg-phones.org/lg-dare-games-download.html
Apparently it's a package of games.

Also, check out this thread: http://mobileroar.com/forum/lg-dare/702-play-flash-games-your-lg-dare-vx9700.html. It should help you get flash games on your dare. That's what I did. Just obtain any .swf file (I got mine from addictinggames... if you don't know how to do that I'll tell you, just ask, I don't want to insult your intelligence :p) and replace a .swf from the phone, like the ez tip calculator or world clock. Doing that makes the games run best, but you can also replace the wallpaper flash files and set your wallpaper as a game. But it runs a lot slower. Also, when using bitpim, I would follow the directions word-for-word and not mess with any of the other functions in bitpim... I remember reading somewhere to not do something in bitpim, I guess it wouldn't be good for the dare, but I can't remember what. I just don't want you to mess up your phone. But if you follow the instructions from the thread above, you'll be fine.

This thread also might be useful: http://cellphoneforums.net/lg-dare/t279623-lg-dare-games.html.

Good luck!

Btw, I know for sure curveball works. It's just a little slow.

Do they use the touch screen? And if I did that would I not be able to use my calculator or w/e I replace?

twelve

I'm not dead
Just got a new phone. I'm using it to make this post. It's the T-mobile MDA Vario III (aka HTC TyTn II).

Loving it so far even tho it does make me a complete hypocrit for getting a big heavy smart phone.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Just got a new phone. I'm using it to make this post. It's the T-mobile MDA Vario III (aka HTC TyTn II).

Loving it so far even tho it does make me a complete hypocrit for getting a big heavy smart phone.

Check out xda-developers or ppcgeeks and flash yourself a new ROM ;) You should love the phone even more as most custom ROM's use later WinMo builds and improves the performance

andyauff

Do they use the touch screen? And if I did that would I not be able to use my calculator or w/e I replace?

As long as you pick flash games that use only the mouse, no keyboard, they use the touch screen, yep. They show up small on the dare's screen though so not all games will be feasible on the dare, but you can test different games out to see which ones work well.

And yes, it would make the tip calculator and/or world clock unusable. If you don't want to replace those, you can replace the wallpapers, but the games run much slower like that. And if you back up the tip calculator and world clock, you can always put them back after trying out some games if you like.

twelve

I'm not dead
Check out xda-developers or ppcgeeks and flash yourself a new ROM ;) You should love the phone even more as most custom ROM's use later WinMo builds and improves the performance

Already been all over xda-dev. Just need to decide on a ROM. My first objective was to get TomTom installed without paying for it, which was easier than I expected :D

NEvolution

Update lol...

p1000182ba3.jpg

p1000184ex4.jpg

PS the e66 is my brother's...i only use the other two hehe

NEvolution

My latest. :w00t:

P1000194.JPG

P1000196.JPG

P1000199.JPG

Slasher

Suck It
You go through way to many phones, holy crap lol

P.S. If you have any extras lying around, I'd be more than willing to pick them up off you ;)

NEvolution

Lol the only ones I have are the ones marked [Current] in my sig.

Can't wait till my 8900 Curve comes in. It'd be a nice change of pace and perfect as my weekday phone.

PS. Just saw that you're from Niagara Falls...that's soo close lol. Come down to GTA much? :p