• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What phone do you use?

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I use a piece of crap Motorolla Rokr that doesn't get reception when it's in my pocket

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Samsung Rant

It was free with a contract renewal from my grandparents.

Unlimited Text is nice when you have a full keyboard. The screen is solid. And it makes calls. So yay...a phone.

twelve

I'm not dead
Changed my phone a couple of months back to an 8GB iPhone 3G.

Puts me up to having 3 different phones this year, LG Viewty, HTC TyTn II and now the iPhone.

Think this one is a keeper.

B

Bizarre

Blackberry Bold 9700
blackberry-bold-9700.jpg

Adiuvo

I replaced my old horrible LG Xenon with a Motorola Backflip about a month back. It's so much better, though I wish I could have gotten a phone that can be rooted.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I got an HTC Tattoo... Pretty awesome

Dan

Contributor
I'm thinking of getting something with android, because the iPhone is so... common. I can't test any HTC phones out because there aren't any sold near me. Are they as responsive as the iPhone?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'm thinking of getting something with android, because the iPhone is so... common. I can't test any HTC phones out because there aren't any sold near me. Are they as responsive as the iPhone?

Yeah they're just as responsive and most can rival the iPhone 4 already in terms of real-world performance. I have an HTC Droid Incredible and love it to death, one of the best investments I've made in a long time

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
blackberry_tour_9630.jpg

Contract expires next month. Most likely going with an HTC Hero, even though it's not the latest or greatest Android phone out there, simply for the fact that I won't be switching from Alltel. I should be getting a letter in the mail from AT&T within the next couple months teling me I need to pick a new phone out, so hopefully I'll be using an iPhone by early next year.

B

Bizarre

Just got a new phone so I now have:
Blackberry Bold 9700
Bold9700Front.jpg

Blackberry Storm 9530
BlackBerry-Storm-9530-Specifications.jpg

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Got new iPhone 4 32GB today. I'm sure I don't need to put up pics :p

Interesting note, I haven't been able to drop a call yet, even when cupping the phone in both hands (yes, it was rather awkward trying to dial like that).

Screen's awesome, camera's one hell of an upgrade from my old 3G and everything feels oh so snappy again. Currently trying to organise my 120ish apps into folders. Thankfully the vast majority are games :D

B

Bizarre

The only thing that turned me off from the iPhone 4 is the micro-sd card, I would like to switch between my bb and the iPhone if I were to get it...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Got new iPhone 4 32GB today. I'm sure I don't need to put up pics :p

Interesting note, I haven't been able to drop a call yet, even when cupping the phone in both hands (yes, it was rather awkward trying to dial like that).

Screen's awesome, camera's one hell of an upgrade from my old 3G and everything feels oh so snappy again. Currently trying to organise my 120ish apps into folders. Thankfully the vast majority are games :D

It hasn't melted in your hand yet? xD

El Diablo

I can't wait until my contract is up so I can get rid of my garbage BB Storm.

Riorio99

BlackBerry Curve 5820. Solid phone, best one I've ever owned, got it for free as well, my sister hated it, so I scooped it for free. Doesn't have 3G, and I can't access Blackberry services because I'm on pay-as-you-go and refuse to pay extra.

january39

eXo Staff
Yeah, i got a blackberry pearl - waiting on a new phone from work which is likely to be a BB curve. As they pay the bill i don't moan lol

Cloudy

iPhone 3GS. 'Nuff said. Next phone when this get's horribly outdated (and when I have the money) will either be whatever iPhone is out at the time, or a Google Android based phone - again, what is hot at the time.