• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Where do you keep your spare change

Seth

MD Party Room
This maybe a pointless topic but I am a bit interested in where people keep there spare change, I know people who keep there spare change in some odd places.

I keep mine in this coconut bank thing.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I keep my spare change in a compartment in my car. That way I never have that much lying around.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
A very large plastic jar. Very large. I'd be willing to bet there's a hundred bucks worth of change in there.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I have a 3 foot coke bottle in my closet where I put my change in. Whenever it gets full I spend one day wrapping the money and then take it to the bank.

Joey

We got some chocolate covered nuts for christmas... I use the tin they came in.

In other news, I fucking hate change... I don't even like paper money. Debit all day son.

Spiros

Maiki
I have a red canada post box-shaped piggy bank i got for christmas a long time ago. i keep all my spare change in there, its empty now though, cashed in all my change a couple weeks ago.

for people who dont know what a canada post box(covered in snow) looks like:
post-box-covered-in-snow.jpg

Cryox

Bro.
I have this fairly large (about the size of a liter of coke) tiki cup that I put all my pennies in. I put all other change in a coin sorter I have, when the storage cylinder thing gets full for a certain type of coin, I put it in a spare pill bottle or something and put it in my cabinet.

Adiuvo

Either my car or some wooden box drawer thing I have on my dresser. There's quite a lot of change in both. I hate change, so I never bother using it.

TeamOverload

We got some chocolate covered nuts for christmas... I use the tin they came in.

In other news, I fucking hate change... I don't even like paper money. Debit all day son.

I'm the exact same way. If I ever get cash given to me, I usually just deposit it into my checking account so I can just use my debit card.

I also keep my in my car. Future criminal right here clearly, since he's trying to figure out where he can steal everyones change from.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I keep it in a glass cup on top of my dresser. I rarely get change though since I don't use cash often.

Slasher

Suck It
Am I the only one who keeps it in their wallet?

Seriously, I don't really ever have an excess of change. Maybe not even once a year do I ever have to dump coins out of my wallet. But then again, the vast majority of things that I buy are bought with my debit card, so no physical money is required.

I almost always use spare change so that when I buy something with money I try to get whole bills/change back. I almost always try and round it to the nearest dollar or 25 cents so that I can get loonies/toonies/quarters back.

eg. If I buy something that's $6.87, I might drop a 10 dollar bill, a dime, and two pennies. Of course this depends on what kind of change or billage I have sitting in my wallet. The return will then be 3.25... a toonie, a loonie, and a quarter.

As much as I avoid getting pennies, nickles, and dimes, they usually still find their way into my wallet somehow

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Am I the only one who keeps it in their wallet?

Seriously, I don't really ever have an excess of change. Maybe not even once a year do I ever have to dump coins out of my wallet. But then again, the vast majority of things that I buy are bought with my debit card, so no physical money is required.

I almost always use spare change so that when I buy something with money I try to get whole bills/change back. I almost always try and round it to the nearest dollar or 25 cents so that I can get loonies/toonies/quarters back.

eg. If I buy something that's $6.87, I might drop a 10 dollar bill, a dime, and two pennies. Of course this depends on what kind of change or billage I have sitting in my wallet. The return will then be 3.25... a toonie, a loonie, and a quarter.

As much as I avoid getting pennies, nickles, and dimes, they usually still find their way into my wallet somehow
My wallet doesn't have a change compartment. :(
I just keep change in a jar. [fun fact: I once accumulated $70 worth of change and bought a game with it]

I can't really use debit all that much, because most stores in my area don't allow it if you aren't spending $10 or more.

Bill

I buy weed, I have no "spare change"...