• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Windows 7 Discussion [Screenshots Enclosed]

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
Has any one got virtual machine running on it.

I ran it as my main os and wanted to know why the app wont work even throu running under compatibility modes. Maybe it just needs an update.

Adiuvo

He/she (I honestly don't know how to refer) got a sex change. I guess it didn't go too well :mellow:

Seth

MD Party Room
Are you guys talking about the video?

Granite

Hardcore Prawn
Description of ina said:
during her years at cnet news, ina fried has changed beats several times, changed genders once, and covered both of the pirates of silicon valley. These days, most of her attention is focused on microsoft. E-mail ina.

epic xd

Cryox

Bro.
Lol, before reading this thread i always thought that windows 7 beta was before vista... wow,

also @Moose, those screenies wont load for me, not sure if its just me though... i copied the url for them into the address bar but still wouldn't work

~tbb15

oh2d

I am absolutely in love with the windows seven beta, it runs flawlessly on my system which could barley run vista. Nvidia seems to like it as well see how the just released windows 7 specific drivers.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Same!
Runs so well.

Cryox

Bro.
Me too, I've been using it non-stop since I installed it.

you should try to get those screenshots up again, or take new ones and post them.
the pics on the first post won't load, and if i go to the url, it says 'url Can not be found' or whatever

Moose

Meta Moose
you should try to get those screenshots up again, or take new ones and post them.
the pics on the first post won't load, and if i go to the url, it says 'url Can not be found' or whatever

Yeah, the site I was using no longer exists unfortunately. :(

I will try and get some new screenshots and re-up them for you sometime this week. ;)