• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Windows 7 Discussion [Screenshots Enclosed]

Sullivan

Can anyone provide me the DIRECT DOWNLOAD link for the 64-bit version from microsoft servers?

I use DeepBurner to burn my ISOs.

I downloaded 32-bit version of Windows7 but, now I need 64-bit for my new pc that I just ordered today!

Seth

MD Party Room
Man I just pluged in my printer and Windows 7 have the drivers built in...I must say that really really cool...Loves windows 7..

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Just got a SECOND BSOD for the same reason. After the monitor turns off, when I move the mouse to get it on again the screen flashes, ATI display driver says it has mulfunctioned, then BSOD.

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
That happens to me in Ubuntu sometimes. After I put it in suspend, about %50 percent of the time, I just get a black screen and have to do a hard reset.

Day 2 on Windows 7. I have been too busy studying for exams to bother with my GRUB problem.

Seth

MD Party Room
O that sucks...Should have used vista it works works great at reszieng Partition for me never failed.

Colm

I don't have Vista, and gParted, your XP solution, is what corrupted my HDD twice. I might just make a 10gb partition and use that, and then just not delete it, just use it as a backup partition if XP fails.

Clint

Clintoris
Actually your partition table may have been fucked up but the files were still there. You can use this program called TestDisk to repair the partition table if the table has just been corrupted. It worked for me when I tried to format an unrelated partition on one drive in OS X [86].

twelve

I'm not dead
I don't have Vista, and gParted, your XP solution, is what corrupted my HDD twice. I might just make a 10gb partition and use that, and then just not delete it, just use it as a backup partition if XP fails.

Try EASEUS partition manager instead. Works flawlessly for me everytime.

Moose

Meta Moose
Try EASEUS partition manager instead. Works flawlessly for me everytime.

I used that on my laptop, worked well. However, I also tried using it on my bro's PC and it crashed half way through partitioning and moving data, which made me have to format the whole drive and reinstall XP. I'm not sure what caused it to crash, it may not have been the actual program.