• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

WTF do eXo members look like?

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team

Seth

MD Party Room
motherfuckin' self timer[qimg]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/tihsgnik/02272009101.png[/qimg]

Nice face...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Here ya go:

IMG_0421.jpg

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
IMG00249.jpg

Its 4 months old.

EvilSeph

Administrator
I'm very frightened by nice boys, there is not such thing as a nice boy. When boys are nice, that means they are hiding something.

News flash.. girls arent stupid.

I resent this remark. :eek:

Seth

MD Party Room
I'm very frightened by nice boys, there is not such thing as a nice boy. When boys are nice, that means they are hiding something.

News flash.. girls arent stupid.

I have nothing to hide,and some girls think I nice.

cowsruledaworld

Haha.. wow.... touchy touchy boys.

I'm sorry, i kind of meant boys that are waaaaay too nice. Like they have no back-bone nice. The type that would do my laundry, cook for me every day, and basically live and breathe for a girl.

I will take the comment back however, because it was kind of bitchy. my bad boys.

=( lo siento

i was referring to this one boy i know who has an innocent and extremely nice facade up front. But when you really get to know him, he's a sleaze ball.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM EST ----------

View attachment 50

Player Please!

And yes the Blue hair is natural!

love the hair

Bran

Yell
girls are stupid...

including me

bad comment

don't hate me plzzz

>.<

Everything you say makes me pain...

I'm sorry, i kind of meant boys that are waaaaay too nice. Like they have no back-bone nice. The type that would do my laundry, cook for me every day, and basically live and breathe for a girl.

I will take the comment back however, because it was kind of bitchy. my bad boys.

=( lo siento

i was referring to this one boy i know who has an innocent and extremely nice facade up front. But when you really get to know him, he's a sleaze ball.r

Also I'd do that kinda shit but only in the name of romanticism and because that leads to a relationship with less things to bitch about and more/better sex cause there is less to worry about.

Also this should be a thread of it's own I'd probably post more.

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh

=( lo siento

i was referring to this one boy i know who has an innocent and extremely nice facade up front. But when you really get to know him, he's a sleaze ball.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM EST ----------

love the hair

Example:Chris Brown

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus

love the hair

Goddammit...

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
"Hi. My name is Blackburd and I charge my phone under the air freshener in the bathroom."

Actally thats not the bathroom. its my bedroom- the mirror is outside of the bathroom where as tub, toilet, sink is in the door to the left of me.

:angry:and i cant help it if my battery was dying it was on all day.