• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

WTF do eXo members look like?

LocutusEstBorg

O'Brien makes his first public appearance on teh internets.
mehn.jpg

Sullivan

WTF, is wrong with saying something nice to someone? And when was it that everyone took everything so "gay"ly?

Sullivan

WAIT A SECOND, I DIDN'T CALL ANYONE "hun", IT WAS MEANT MERELY LIKE HUH? STFU PLEASE

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
WHEN YOU CALL A GUY HUN AND SAY HES LOOKING GOOD IT IS GAY.

And yes, that's caps lock on.

You're taking it too far, cool it off. What else should people say in a thread like this? You guys seem to be picking on Sullivan for no legit reason, either cool it now or suffer the consequences

Seth

MD Party Room
Let it go it not that big of a deal,but it does remind me of the good old days where forzen and other mods would stick up for pspunk.

Back on topic

Anyway here me at gameworks o and one of my friends..

n596466691_1469895_4129527.jpg

n596466691_1469901_7378606.jpg

Seth

MD Party Room
Better?

Seth

MD Party Room
No Gameworks...

I will never go there again.Sure the big nob thing was uber(pic) cool,but the arcade sucked ass. I felt I was entering into the n64 era of gaming again,there was about 50 driving games that looked the same and some and most made my sega and lame light gun shooters.Air hockey was wicked fun with about 3 pucks going at once.Did not have fun playing metal slug,time crisis 4,house of the dead and Mario cart controls where horrible. Arcade really need to upgrade the hardware to get into this gen.I had a real hard time spending 35 bucks there(well I spent 25 cus there where doing a special buy 25 and get 35)

Sullivan

Ya, a lot of arcades now a days suck, I would rather spend the 100$+ on a video game.

PsypheR

Yeah, there's not too much going for arcade games these days. As a console gamer, it use to be a showcase of things to come in the next console. I didn't have a PC or really know about PC gaming so as a kid I was always amazed at the graphics at the arcades. I like the arcade atmosphere, there's just something nostalgic about it. I still enjoy air hockey, basketball shootout, and pinball the most. After that comes the lightgun games and racing ones.