• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

2012 - Doomsday

mp3gamefreak

I wonder if Israel is going to war with the Middle East because I think that's one of the signs pre-2012. Anyway if something does happen I'm going straight into the mountains to hide or not...

mp3gamefreak

Off Topic:
I'd rather die, to be honest. I wouldn't like being the only one on Earth.

I lol'd at that. Thanks for making my day.

On Topic:
Shoot all I know is if they make it mandatory to put GPS chips that contains every single info about you I am going to start packing up my stuff and head off. Of course with my family so hopefully nothing happens at 2012.

Shoot all I know is if they make it mandatory to put GPS chips that contains every single info about you I am going to start packing up my stuff and head off. Of course with my family so hopefully nothing happens at 2012.

If they try to chip me then someones gonna die, I'm no animal and I won't be tagged like one.

Dan

Contributor
lol some gay irish peot said the world would end in 2010 still aint happened :)

It's 2009.

But yeah, this is hardly worth discussing. Another fairytale blown out of all proportion. Oh, just like the bible.

Adiuvo

What lesson can we get from a random Irish person saying the world will end? Not everything is important.

Dan

Contributor
Aren't some tales worth listening to for the lessons rather than the content itself?

And so what is this 'tale' meant to teach us. Go ape and do whatever the hell you like before the Earth is destroyed?

I suppose your right though, but I'm just the type of person who isn't very religious.

True but from some of the other stuff like the Bible. Not in a religious way but you can learn other lessons from it. There are many ways in which it can represent other things.

thadevil

well my friend told me that he will buy a ticket to mountains i the official date of (end of wolrd) lol. How funny it sounds dosen't ?

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Y2K,2006? *year something about 666 6day,6month,6year.*
And now 2012?
If the world was going to end why didn't it happen then?
Personally I just its the human mind getting overs there heads.

Adiuvo

Y2K,2006? *year something about 666 6day,6month,6year.*
And now 2012?
If the world was going to end why didn't it happen then?
Personally I just its the human mind getting overs there heads.

Now that you mention it, the world has had a lot of supposed dates where it will all be over. 1964, 2000, 2006, and now 2012 just to name a few. It's like we want the world to end.

fenerche

Well,my mobile phone's calendar ends on 31.12.2079... I guess it's the end of the world.

WillyVWade

I can't get behind this for 2 reasons

1) The odds, It's unlikely.
2) Why would it happen?

If a Geologist told me that some rocks looked like they might break away in about a couple of years and set off a volcano that will destroy the world, I'd be shitting it. But no, someone's saying "Something" will happen. Tell me what, Then I'll buy in to your paranoia.