• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.40 OE-A Install Guide

cloudlh

3.10 OE-A To 3.40 OE-A

hi all,

need help i'm just a newbie to psp..

i'm runnin 3.10OE-A

just wonderin how do i upgrade to 3.40OE-A

tks:)

Roe

^ Thank you very much =)

Now that I have done the first 5 steps when I go to my memory card i t says 3.40 OE-A Firmware Install -- Corrupted Data -- Corrupted Data -- 3.40 OE-A Update Maker.

Whats with the Corrupted data? that mean I have done a mistake ?
No it does not mean you have made a mistake it is meant to be there just run the update and it will all go well. You will be able to hide all corrupt icons when in 3.40oe

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
hi all,

need help i'm just a newbie to psp..

i'm runnin 3.10OE-A

just wonderin how do i upgrade to 3.40OE-A

tks:)

Just follow the guide :smile:

bradwarden21

3.40 to 3.40OE-A

Hi to all,

Is it possible to upgrade 3.40 to 3.40OE-A directly? i have a psp 1000 ver 3.40 but I'm not sure on how to upgrade this to 3.40OE-A

Please help..

Thanks..

ansfarid

3.10 OE-A to 3.40-OE-A

Has anybody had upgraded PSP directly from V 3.10 OE-A to V 3.40 OE-A 100% successfully without any chances of bricking the PSP. if so please give me some steps regarding it.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Has anybody had upgraded PSP directly from V 3.10 OE-A to V 3.40 OE-A 100% successfully without any chances of bricking the PSP. if so please give me some steps regarding it.

doesn't matter if you are on a previous OE version. Referring to the guide, "Please note that you must be running 1.50, or any of the OE series firmware to begin this installation."

cloudlh: the biggest advantage would be PS1 emulation, there are no disadvantages, all 1.5 homebrew works.

kyoukara

ISO games :confused1:

I have recently upgraded to 3.40OE-A but I dont have ISO folder in my PSP folder .. do I need to create it ?

ansfarid

Thank's a lot for your reply, and one more thing that is there any downgrader availabe for TA-082 motherboard with full success without bricking the PSP so that i can upgrade this version 3.40 OE-A on it.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thank's a lot for your reply, and one more thing that is there any downgrader availabe for TA-082 motherboard with full success without bricking the PSP so that i can upgrade this version 3.40 OE-A on it.

the guides cover all motherboard revisions, so your TA-082 is fine.

davethedunce

HELP

OK, i followed ur directions but when i go to game click on memory stick, and click on the 3.02 OE-A update maker it sais error code 8002014c

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
OK, i followed ur directions but when i go to game click on memory stick, and click on the 3.02 OE-A update maker it sais error code 8002014c

which firmware version are you currently running? if it's an OE series firmware make sure you put the oeupdmaker and oeflasher folders both in: <pspdrive>:/PSP/GAME150

roymustang

I tried creating data.dxar last night and from what I heard it's supposed to take only a few minutes to create it, but after 1.5 hours mine was still not done so I stopped it. It took about 30 minutes for it to finish processing 150.PBP and then was processing 340.PBP for over an hour before I finally stopped it. I have a US launch PSP and running firmware 1.50. What am I doing wrong? Is creating data.dxar supposed to take that long??? TIA

UPDATE: Never Mind, I just used the data.dxar from the easy installer mentioned on page 43 of this thread and all went smoothly.

lixy

Help !!

Hey I'm a newbie...and i need help.
I successfully downgraded my psp yesterday but i want to know if i can delete all the files with no risk??
Also i would like to know how do i play psx games on the psp...I did a copy of one game and i have a eboot.pbp and other folders. Where do i put them in the console?...I don't know what to do? Do i need another program to run it on my psp??
**Now i have 3.40 OE

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey I'm a newbie...and i need help.
I successfully downgraded my psp yesterday but i want to know if i can delete all the files with no risk??
Also i would like to know how do i play psx games on the psp...I did a copy of one game and i have a eboot.pbp and other folders. Where do i put them in the console?...I don't know what to do? Do i need another program to run it on my psp??
**Now i have 3.40 OE

put the PSone game folder in X:/PSP/GAME/

the game will then show up in the game menu on your PSP.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

PatoBlanco-eg

Thanks.

I came from 303OE-c, and follow the installation guide. after two or three wrong orations :blushing: I got it.:biggrin: It has been my first PSP upgrade....
By the way, I've seen new options in the home the menu. More features? I suppose there is a thread.... thanks for your answer in any case.