• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.52 M33 Install Guide

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Here is a step by step guide for installing 3.52 M33. Please note that you must be running 1.50, or any of the OE/3.51M33 series firmware to begin this installation.

First grab the 3.52 M33 files and extract them.

1. If you are running firmware 1.5, first go inside the "1.50only" folder and copy both kxploitpatcher and kxploitpatcher% to X:/PSP/GAME and then execute the program through the game menu on the PSP.

2. Copy the M33CREATOR folder to X:/PSP/GAME if you are in 1.50, or to X:/PSP/GAME150 if you are running OE/3.51M33.

3. Now download the 1.50 and 3.52 updates which you can grab below:
1.50 Update
3.52 Update

4. Place the two updates you downloaded in the M33CREATOR folder.

5. Navigate to the game menu on your PSP, and execute "3.52 M33 CREATOR."

6. Once finished, navigate to the game menu again and execute "3.52 M33UPDATE."

7. When finished, follow the on-screen prompt to reboot. That's it! You've now upgraded to 3.52 M33 :)

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
This sounds like it has alot of potential, but I'm lettin' myself NEED 3.51 until I update. Cool beans, though, I admire the guy who has aspired to takes D_X's place. I do have a couple questions- is it pretty much just like an OE? Does it have a recovery menu? Does it support plugins?

EDIT: Nevermind, I read the news post. My bad.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
This sounds like it has alot of potential, but I'm lettin' myself NEED 3.51 until I update. Cool beans, though, I admire the guy who has aspired to takes D_X's place. I do have a couple questions- is it pretty much just like an OE? Does it have a recovery menu? Does it support plugins?

Yea it has all of the features from 3.40 OE-A.

banner

here's some shots by "pspwner" from psp-vault

viewer.php

viewer.php

And there's been freezing problems for those who use Flash0

http://pspupdates.qj.net/PSP-custom-firmware-CFW-v3-51-M33-now-out/pg/49/aid/97481#comments

chech out this quote :w00t:
by D_A non follower (Unregistered) - 8 hours ago
Yap.

###################################################################

Dark Alex tried to leave the scene dead and not share that source code, so he could remain the king of psp hacking. I'm glad these new guys did this. I think D_A needs to learn from this. Keeping the source to himself to be greedy and leave his followers sitting lonely with no hope for a new hacker/team to do what he did. They even did it faster than he could. I have much respect for D_A, but after he left us all hanging without any real explination, now he sees the truth. He isn't the only one who can hack.

###################################################################################################################

gkid007

Little help please from all you marvelous people

Hello

Can you help me do 3.50 to 3.51M33

PLEASE i'm a noob

Is it possible

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Is there any other way, cuz i dont wanna downgrade to 1.5, i cant

Like 3.50 to 3.51M33

Nope :/ Not possible. You will need to downgrade to 1.5 to install 3.51 M33.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
is it possible to upgrade 3.51 m33 with the new fixed version of 3.51 m33 or just downgrade to 1.5 and then upgrade?

Yeah, the new update is just a simple patch you need to run ON 3.51 M33. Takes no more than 2 seconds to update.

el moro

Hi guys..
need some help here...My psp version is 3.03..How do i install the 3.51 M33 update??

expectin quick reply...
Thanx

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
First you must use the 3.03 downgrader with a copy of unpatched gta liberty city stories. Or if you dont have that you can go up to 3.50 and use the lumines downgrader. Either way once you are back down to 1.50 you can just use this guide to go to the latest CFW or you can choose from other existing CFW's if you want.

Acerthief

3.51 m33 is this an updated version from 3.40 OE,?

you can't really say that because 3.51M33 and 3.40OE aren't made by the same person or team. but it an higher firmware version.
either way it's right.

Sardu

Here is a step by step guide for installing 3.51 M33. Please note that you must be running 1.50, or any of the OE series firmware to begin this installation.

First grab the 3.51 M33 files and extract them.

1. If you are running firmware 1.5, first go inside the "1.50only" folder and copy both kxploitpatcher and kxploitpatcher% to X:/PSP/GAME and then execute the program through the game menu on the PSP.
2. Copy the M33CREATOR folder to X:/PSP/GAME if you are in 1.50, or to X:/PSP/GAME150 if you are running OE.

3. Now download the 1.50 and 3.51 updates which you can grab below:
1.50 Update
3.51 Update

4. Place the two updates you downloaded in the M33CREATOR folder.

5. Navigate to the game menu on your PSP, and execute "3.51 M33 CREATOR."

6. Once finished, navigate to the game menu again and execute "3.51 M33UPDATE."

7. When finished, follow the on-screen prompt to reboot. That's it! You've now upgraded to 3.51 M33

noob question:

What if I'm running 3.40 OE? Same thing as 1.50?

Thanks for the faq, btw.