• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.80 M33 Install Guide

Vaporized

I found out my problem, My motherboard cannot be determined from the IdStorage,

Help please ?

My MAC address also gone missing, I can't connect with other PSP.
(I tried MacFixer, but it gets an error:'Error writing files to it'.)

Acerthief

I found out my problem, My motherboard cannot be determined from the IdStorage,

Help please ?

My MAC address also gone missing, I can't connect with other PSP.
(I tried MacFixer, but it gets an error:'Error writing files to it'.)

You're only way then is to use the latest DC v4 which bypass the keys and installs 3.80M33.

What's the simplest way to go from the standard Sony 3.80 to this 3.80?

DC v4 :D

Vaporized

Tried address fixer, ERROR !

Hex edit ? How ? (I'm new)

The installing of firmware has been there for 1hr++ already.. or did it hangeD ?

Acerthief

The installing of firmware has been there for 1hr++ already.. or did it hangeD ?

Hex edit is a bit advanced, describing in words won't work, at least in my opinion.

and you said it hanged? that's a problem I'd say, an installation never goes over 8mins.

Billyjj

Last time I used the "universal unbricker" to go to 3.71m33 it took about 10 minutes at top.

EeveeXIII

sorry to be a bother, I'm running a 3.71 m33-4 and I believe everything is set up right. When i try to run it on irshell it gives me an error message 8002013c and when i try to run it on xmb it gets to the white psp logo screen and freezes there... any ideas on this?

ryo-n-gats

I upgraded to 3.80 M33-5, and now I can't make pandora battrery (It says that batser.prx can not be loaded).
So, can I revert 3.80 M33 to 1.50?
And how ;)

AznSaiyan

CAN someone confirm this. If i have a psp slim and it is already 3.71 m33-4. Can i update my firmware to 3.80 m33-5 with out the pandora battery?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
CAN someone confirm this. If i have a psp slim and it is already 3.71 m33-4. Can i update my firmware to 3.80 m33-5 with out the pandora battery?

Yes you can.

jessica

This is weird I followed every step and the battery works on the psp that is already able to run homebrew apps, which is on 3.03 oe-c yea i know i need to upgrade

anyways i shut off psp and tes it out with my slim thats 3.71 atm, neways it lights up the screen but no options to install the firmware.

I pout the battery and mem stick back into the psp that is already modded and it does show up to install the firmware...

Acerthief

heyyy can i do this if i currently have Version 3.80?? im really unsure about these things thanks!!!

Sorry mate, this only works on 3.52M33-3/4, official firmwares won't work.

You're only way is to use an Universal Unbricker in order to go to 3.80M33