• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

5.00 M33-3 release

ruraj

<p>i updated to this firmware from 5.0m33-2 that was not running hombrews like PSP-PDA, LightMP3, and stuffs...well guess what....they still don't!!</p>

VEGAN0011

Remote Play 5.00M33-3 help

hi upgraded to 5.00m33-3 and now it says to upgraded to latest firmware to conect to remote play ,is this right whats happening anyone help

diaglan

<p>hi i followed the instructions and the update was going fine until it reached about 92% suddenly it said update failed and it hanged... i took of the battery and switched it and nothing happens! HElP PLS! my psp is fat with firmware v3.71 sumthing before updating it...</p>

storekeeper

Other than some of the people says that it cannot read the IS0 & CS0 file and after switch from UMD to NP9600 in recovery menu then it's done. Well, is it really safe and works to upgrade to 5.00M33-3 then.?

innerreflection

psp upgrade

I have the 3.40 oe that i installed a WHILE ago.

Am i able to update to this ?

I tried to add the 500.pbp and the eboot file and when i start it up it says unpacking ... done.
then please wait .... after that it does nothing . :wink:

what am i missing?

Thanks

innerreflection

scratch the previous post i made.. I just downgraded to 1.5 from my 3.4..

upgraded to 5.0 firmware.

How when i add the custome eboot.pbp in the update folder it says "this game cannot be started. The data is corrupted.
Any ideas?

VEGAN0011

5.00m33 update goes in PSP/GAME/UPDATE with 500.PBP in the same UPDATE folder and a second 5.00.PBP at the root of the PSP memory stick ,
it should upgrade from 3.71m33 to 5.00m33 just did it on phat psp ,and since sony's 5.02 it wont connect to Playstation store it say update to latest update ,is a 5.00m33-4 required or is it PSP settings, got it to connect to Playstation Store on 5.00M33-3 just reinstalled the update again.

johny1225

so where can i get the 5.00 PBP? I saw one but i just want to make sure that it's the right one... can someone tell me

sanjeev

<p>i have psp version 4.21. i want to play games thru memory stick instead of umd. How it wl be possible. plz reply and oblige. thanx</p>

putra95

HELP

I ALREADY PUT THE 500.PBP IN THE SAME FOLDER WITH EBOOT.PBP...BUT WHY IT SAYS THIS GAME CANNOT BE STARTED.THE DATA IS CORRUPTED.
PLEASE HELP ME..

ez2009

I have a PSP-3000 and version 5.01, Can i update custom firmwares, Please help! ***Holmes_buck@hotmail.com*** mail me if you can.

Jake

I have a PSP-3000 and version 5.01, Can i update custom firmwares, Please help! ***Holmes_buck@hotmail.com*** mail me if you can.

No you can't the 3000 is currently unhackable.

PSPUser63

Hi,

Great Forum!!!!

I am having a PSP with OFW 4.05 and PSP-1004 Date Code 5D.

Can I update to 5.00 M33-3 ?

If yes, how shall I proceed ?

Thanks.