• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Bill

Got a beta key yesterday and had to wait till the afternoon of today for it to work (tried midnight - 1am; wasn't working). Still not open for play though. Something about getting environments ready?

I'm excited to see how the game will be.

Bill

Games are now up on the beta.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Sweet, good thing they didn't change too much stuff then. The first game was awesome.

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
Any spare keys for EU? Please PM
Thanks

Robby

Los Doyers!
Just pre-ordered my copy today.

I am so excited for this game. I am losing interest in MW2 so I hope this game will be able to keep me hooked.

I seen every video about this game and I can't wait for it to come out.
Hopefully a demo comes out for the xbox360 soon.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Pre-orders are up on Steam for the Limited Edition but I'm hoping for a 4-pack...

EvilSeph

Administrator
Double post, but I think it is worth it.

I just received word that DICE has received a lot of questions about the possibility of a 4-pack for BC2 and that they are working on hopefully making this an option. Nothing definite, though.

LocutusEstBorg

The 6 unlocks are tempting, but since this will probably come to India on time I don't think I wanna spend 2.5x as much on it. MW2 is probably the first and last thing I will ever buy on Steam.

I should start smuggling CD-Keys :S

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Anyone know if the retail copy uses steam? I want the beta just not with steam...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Anyone know if the retail copy uses steam? I want the beta just not with steam...

The retail doesn't use Steam - no chance of that happening anyway seeing as BC2 is being published by EA, they have their own digital distribution store.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
The retail doesn't use Steam - no chance of that happening anyway seeing as BC2 is being published by EA, they have their own digital distribution store.

Ah, thats pretty sweet then. I just pre-order the pc version at my local gamestop.

Hopefully they give me the extra download codes and beta...
They said check back in few days....:(

Edit-
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNN :argh:
"Reserve Battlefield Bad Company 2 and receive access to the PC multiplayer beta. Beta begins January 28th, 2010 and ends February 25, 2010. Available for online customers only while supplies last. Not available for in-store or in-store pickup orders. "
~Gamestop.com - Buy Battlefield Bad Company 2 Limited Edition - PC

Its best order from online if you really really want play in the beta.

I'll let you know if they really do give the beta keys in-store or not in few days.

LocutusEstBorg

Do you guys get billed for the exact amount on Steam? I got billed around Rs.100 less for BC2, and also for MW2 and almost Rs.50 less for Shazam which was only 4.99$ to begin with.

Slasher

Suck It
Not sure if this has been posted or not, but there's lots of gameplay in this vid. Looks beautiful

[GT]60441[/GT]

TeamOverload

Not all that impressed with the game. I have a feeling that it's going to end up a lot like the first one. A lot of people will talk about leaving Modern Warfare for it, and may for a little bit, but then will probably coming back in a month or two. Just my impression.