• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Call of Duty: Black Ops

TeamOverload

The RC-XD is unbelievably entertaining to use.

That thing is quickly becoming obnoxious in my opinion.

So, I'm really loving the wager matches as of late, I just wish that they did count towards your K/D ratio and give you XP as well. Not sure, why they don't, anyone sure of the reasoning? And I miss the XP bar on the bottom of the screen. Yes, I know you can see it in the start menu in game, but I don't want to be checking that all the time. I just liked watching the leveling progress right as you get kills, complete objectives, and challenges. Just another strange thing to see go.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I don't think I ever even glanced at the XP bar before. You get your XP bar at the end of every round, that's plenty for me.

I kind of like the FAMAS silenced.

El Diablo

I agree, I used to like seeing the xp bar under my screen just to give me an idea of how close I was. Then again in this game sometimes I'll end a game and be getting over 10k xp so it's also nice to see you get it all at once at the end.

I've been playing hardscore since I started and I'm in love with the silenced Famas.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I am Hijacking you bro!

Has anyone else noticed that the killstreak rewards are not counting towards your other killstreaks?

I don't use the RX-CD anymore due to this reason, and instead stick with the spy plane. What are your opinions on the killstreak rewards in CoD: BO?

El Diablo

Killstreak rewards aren't supposed to count towards other ones anymore. I think it's a shit ton better this way, and I think the killstreaks in black ops are a lot more balanced. Although, when someone gets that gunner helicopter or whatever it's pretty fucking ridiculous lol.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I am Hijacking you bro!

Has anyone else noticed that the killstreak rewards are not counting towards your other killstreaks?

I don't use the RX-CD anymore due to this reason, and instead stick with the spy plane. What are your opinions on the killstreak rewards in CoD: BO?

That was revealed like right away, thought everyone knew that. It's so people don't get one killstreak and can get the other 2 off it, it's awesome.

I never really looked at the XP bar really, but it was nice it being there since it actually showed it was a public game. Is there actually anything on the HUD now to distinguish between public and private matches?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
That was revealed like right away, thought everyone knew that.

Frozen already knew that most likely, I am his brother hijacking his account to post real quick about it. Just picked up the game before him and this was the one thing I noticed.

I approve of the change, makes the game much more difficult when going for those 11 killstreaks, much more fulfilling.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Frozen already knew that most likely, I am his brother hijacking his account to post real quick about it. Just picked up the game before him and this was the one thing I noticed.

I approve of the change, makes the game much more difficult when going for those 11 killstreaks, much more fulfilling.

why don't you have your own account Frozen's brother? :p

Should be back in business soon. CPU arrived today, waiting on mobo and RAM. There were patches released yesterday for the PC version which appears to have helped peoples stuttering issues so I really can't wait to get stuck back into it. :D

Joey

I was concerned for the first few words of this post, because I thought Frozen had started talking in the third person, which is both horrendous and hilarious.

I knew something was up, because I can't imagine Frozen ever using the word "Bro"...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
why don't you have your own account Frozen's brother? :p

Simple, I am lazy. First time I actually wanted to post something here since all I play for video games is WoW right now and even that is barely at all. I will create an account the next time I want to post, just quicker this way =P Didn't think his password would work but it did. He will hate me for it.

My Killstreaks:
Spy Plane
Mortar Team (great for domination)
Attack Dogs

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I used those streaks as well last night.

After I was done playing I realized that you had to purchase the Pro versions of the perks. I was like "Ninja and Sleight of Hand Pro don't do shit" when talking to my friends.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I'm using Spy Plane, Attack Helicopter, Attack Dogs most of the time. Damn rapes :)
I just got 2 sick gameplays, one with Scorpion and one with Famas... Famas one I literally felt sorry for the other team I was raping them so hard :p

Serideth

I started using the AK74, pretty decent gun in this game. Level 21 now, roll on the weekend so I can get more time to play this

ilyace

I love the way they totally changed this multiplayer from MW2's. The killstreaks aren't here to win for you, they just help you win. And the guns are really balanced in this. As much as I love the AK-74U I can't be picking people off across the map like I could with a silenced UMP in MW2. Map design is also done really well, with the exception of a few maps I really hate playing wager matches on.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I know it would never happen, but I wish there was a feature that could sync your Xbox and PS3 multiplayer experience. I'm playing on both consoles, got to about level 28 in 3 days on Xbox, and about level 19 on PS3 today.
However, my plan is to prestige as much as possible on Xbox and just stop at level 50 on PS3, as I play the 360 more online.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I know it would never happen, but I wish there was a feature that could sync your Xbox and PS3 multiplayer experience. I'm playing on both consoles, got to about level 28 in 3 days on Xbox, and about level 19 on PS3 today.
However, my plan is to prestige as much as possible on Xbox and just stop at level 50 on PS3, as I play the 360 more online.

You're silly.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Got the gunship - very hard to control properly and still get kills on the maps with a lot of buildings but can no longer complain about a horrible game pilot when you aren't getting kills

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Got the gunship - very hard to control properly and still get kills on the maps with a lot of buildings but can no longer complain about a horrible game pilot when you aren't getting kills

Yeah, dogs and gunship are both very good. I think gunship is overall better but I prefer using dogs because I can still runaround killing people (and making sure they're not killing my dogs!)

You're silly.

How? :)