• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Call of Duty: Black Ops

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I'm not posh, I just vaguely sound it :p
And a 360 is cheaper, and so is buying it on Steam as you don't have to have paid for a console xD

karakura

Yes 'El Xando' it may be cheaper on steam but that means you have to buy a pc that is capable of running black ops in the first place which is more expensive that buying a console. Although i would definately not say that you were posh

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Yes 'El Xando' it may be cheaper on steam but that means you have to buy a pc that is capable of running black ops in the first place which is more expensive that buying a console. Although i would definately not say that you were posh

Yeah but most people considering buying Steam games have a fairly good PC :)
And cheers Liam xD

ilyace

What planet are you living on?

Moose

Meta Moose
Is anyone else beginning to enjoy Wager matches more than the Player matches? I definitely prefer playing One In The Chamber with a group of friends than playing Team Deathmatch.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Is anyone else beginning to enjoy Wager matches more than the Player matches? I definitely prefer playing One In The Chamber with a group of friends than playing Team Deathmatch.

I enjoy Sticks and Stones the most. I did however play one High Roller match (10,000 bet one with random wager gametype) and was lucky to win on my first go. Not feeling too brave about trying it again though even though I have over 100,000 COD points to spend

Dan

Contributor
I prefer Gun Game, most of the time I win in, but they have to take out humiliation/setbacks

Robby

Los Doyers!
I prefer Gun Game, most of the time I win in, but they have to take out humiliation/setbacks

Humiliation/setbacks are what make it fun imo
I love when I'm losing, I can get a tomahawk kill which is hard and be able to jump back into the mix of things. Plus it make's it so the Number 1 has to be on his toes.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Humiliation/setbacks are what make it fun imo
I love when I'm losing, I can get a tomahawk kill which is hard and be able to jump back into the mix of things. Plus it make's it so the Number 1 has to be on his toes.

That happened to me, was leading the match then with 20 seconds to go I got tomahawk'd...was raging D:

Robby

Los Doyers!
That happened to me, was leading the match then with 20 seconds to go I got tomahawk'd...was raging D:

Oh how that has happened to me so many times, but in a way it's fun. The last 30 seconds of a match are so intense because almost everyone starts using tomahawks so it gets crazy.

karakura

i live on planet earth, not sure what that comment was supposed to mean but i am sure it was designed to be a very witty and clever insult that was supposed to cut me to the core.

aimed at previous post forgot to quote sorry

MenaceInc

Staff Member
i live on planet earth, not sure what that comment was supposed to mean but i am sure it was designed to be a very witty and clever insult that was supposed to cut me to the core.

That's just ilyace, he can be a bit aggressive at times.
Putting together a computer capable of running Black Ops at the same visual detail as the PS3 or 360 + copy of Black Ops + a 1920x1080 monitor would cost roughly the same if not less than the cost of a new console + copy of Black Ops + a TV with 1920x1080 resolution. I have to emphasise TV because TV's tend to cost a lot more than monitors, especially comparing a decent monitor to a decent TV. To max out Black Ops on the PC would skewer the results since it would add extra pressure on the PC platform while the console versions would look worse.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Trying out the new dolly cam finally:

[video=youtube;JQ1Q4SvguRE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ1Q4SvguRE[/video]

BlackSheep

The killcam was epic, ballistic knife roof jump for the win.

I have a pretty awesome killcam for Sticks and Stones.
I jump out the window tomahawk nearly hits the sign and truck and tomahawked the guy in first place he was raging hard