• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Cheezeball99's Free Quality Intarweb Stuff!

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
here
Also check out

peer guardian - here
free program for portection during p2p downloading or online travels

blender - here
free 3d editor (it gets easier trust me)

goldwave - here
great music editing program ( will give nag message after 30 days but never stops working.)

Free Download Manager - here
manages downloads off online so that you dont lose data if something goes wrong

Youtube Robot - here
Free program which goes hand in hand with free FLV converter to donwload youtube videos then watch.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Updated!:smile:

chemist

Staff infection
best flash game evAR

cursor*10 - flash game
*cough cough* there's a button on one of the earlier levels which you need to keep held down *cough cough*
[Censored]
Text Flipper - ɹǝddılɟ ʇxǝʇ

One off Junits links are broken.
Take of the backslash on the fear multiplayer link.

= found from unsecured directories

d1ddy

LOL , that's pwnage .. BTW fury the game is free , it's a "badass' pvp only game that you don't have to spend endless hours playing to accomplish something , I'm really enjoying it.. it runs on the unreal 3 engine , wich is awsome. it's a GW esk MMO for free :D
http://www.unleashthefury.com/

chemist

Staff infection
Chemist, that is copyrighted material piracy!

we do not support it!

Oh sorry.
Wouldnt the only thing in the list that is copyrighted meterial piracy be the anime one? The other two are not piracy unless you are actually searching for copyrighted meterial. Right?

Acerthief

Oh sorry.
Wouldnt the only thing in the list that is copyrighted meterial piracy be the anime one? The other two are not piracy unless you are actually searching for copyrighted meterial. Right?

Well we wouldn't say you WOULD search for pirated material, but the site is ABLE to search for it, therefore it would violate the forums rules, so.. yeah, you get what I mean :D

Darkchild

The Doctor
Well we wouldn't say you WOULD search for pirated material, but the site is ABLE to search for it, therefore it would violate the forums rules, so.. yeah, you get what I mean :D

better safe than sorry! <3 don't want uncle X3 to be mad do we? =3

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...

NIGathan

yo cheezeball thanks for tha apps especially JoyToKey now i can use my xbox controller for everything.

also how do you open a smc (SNES rom) file with Super Jukebox?

d1ddy

yeah , theres a option to download it where you can choose to download it from itunes or amazon