• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Cheezeball99's PSP Emulation Guide

paulagent

I got it, i didn't have the 1.50 kerneladdon, thanks for all the help guys. One more question.
I have been wanting to play the Ninja Gaiden arcade game, which emulator does this game work for?

paulagent

Ok Im trying to get the neo geo emu working on my fat psp cfw 3.90 m33-3. I have downloaded the MVSPSP file from here and I also created a cache folder for the games I want to play. The problem is when I start up the emulator on my psp and go to roms and try to play the game, it goes thru the cache process but then I get a "BIOS not found" message. Was there a Bios file that was supposed to be included, because I don't have 1. Thanks for the help!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ok Im trying to get the neo geo emu working on my fat psp cfw 3.90 m33-3. I have downloaded the MVSPSP file from here and I also created a cache folder for the games I want to play. The problem is when I start up the emulator on my psp and go to roms and try to play the game, it goes thru the cache process but then I get a "BIOS not found" message. Was there a Bios file that was supposed to be included, because I don't have 1. Thanks for the help!

Yes you need the BIOS file. It's not included as the file is under copyright. Search Google for "neogeo.zip" and place it in the emulator's ROMS directory.

psp318player

SMOOTH HACKER
where do i put my roms

Dai101

Ok I downloaded the CPS1 emulator from this site (cheeseballs) When I downloaded it I got 2 readme files and 1 "cps1psp" file. Inside the cps1psp file I have these files: eboot.pbp, rominfo.cps1, zipname.cps1, zipnamej.cps1. I tried putting the cps1psp file into Game, game 150, and game 380 files, but I got a error message 80020148. I tried going into recovery mode and changing the Kernel from 3.90 to 1.50 and tried putting the file into all 3 game folders ,but same result. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I got the very same error but with MAME, i have DL it from various places and various versions of it and nothing, it keeps failing. I have a psp slim with 4.01 M33-2.

jasonboi2345

PSX-PSP

hi i downloaded the ps1 emulator im having a bit of trouble

i followed the guide by Krelian but it did'nt work for me

im trying to put on heart of darkness a 2disc game on my psp

im running 4.01 m33-2 and still very new to the home brew world :laugh:

can any 1 help please?

also its a psp fat

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
does this even work with 5.00 m33-3?
just to make sure lol

Most of the emulators listed here should - just make sure you use the custom firmware or "3.x kernel" version.