• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

ChickHEN R3 Futuristic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

abchopra2010

How can you think its luck when you are dealing with computers.
Luck would be when u get the timing right.

Wheres

Well a little of both actually. More stability...somehow I wish it won't go away when I shut it off and more features lol I don't know...

uboat

Wow, I am quite happy that my 2nd post had reached 1.2k views. I was not around a few days ago. I had read all and came out of a conclusion. First, Davee keep disrespecting a lot of members here, including me. Second, a lot of members called me to report Davee for disrespecting Davee, how to report? Third, EVEN YOU ARE THE CREATOR IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE A GOD! Forth, if the egg cannot be improved, then, you shouldn't be developing them in the first place. Fifth, already two version of your IMPROVED version, what can you talk about? Sixth, I think you are jealous about those improved version, so you keep saying it cannot be improved? Seventh, IT IS ALREADY BEEN IMPROVED TWICE, OR EVEN THRICE (BY MOSQUITOES, how to spell his name, huh?). Eighth, calling people liar liar liar with absolute no proof, just because you are the owner is wrong! Ninth, if you think it cannot be improved, very good, because someone will create it, or even a better thing, such as LittleCub then become Panda-A! (Something like that)!!!!!!! But that is surely not you! Tenth, first, the stability rate increases, but the new feature increases a lot too. However, now, the stability rate still at the peak, these are the facts. WE WANT STABILITY, WE WANT FREEDOM, WE WAT EVERYONE CAN PLAY ISOS GAME, THIS IS FACT, STABILITY IS MORE IMPORTANT.

By the way, there is an eleventh. You know what? YOU ARE A TRAITOR! Of course, everyone who read this post is also a traitor. You defy SONY! Dark-Alek also defy SONY. We all defy SONY! But! Now, you are claiming you are the owner. I wanna to say, SO??? SO?!!!!!!!!!!!!????? You are the owner, but people will still defy you. Sony own PSP, but we defy them by creating Sony.

What is the purpose? What? Because we all wanna our own freedom, even it will hurt others, everyone must be honest! (Even we must defy Sony)

But, now you are claiming you are the owner, keep disrespecting others. Someone will create a better version and defy you, too, one day! What I am gonna to say is, we want freedom. So, creating new feature will be useless if we cannot use it. Stability is top of all. With stability, there is hope, without stability, there is no future.

Can you understand? The person who keep calling people a liar everywhere in the post related to "your contribution"

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
uboat: davee has said it's the actual exploit's issue. Not him. When you can find a legitimate reason to criticize his developing skills, do it. But it's not HIS fault.

mp3gamefreak

Wow, I am quite happy that my 2nd post had reached 1.2k views. I was not around a few days ago. I had read all and came out of a conclusion. First, Davee keep disrespecting a lot of members here, including me. Second, a lot of members called me to report Davee for disrespecting Davee, how to report? Third, EVEN YOU ARE THE CREATOR IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE A GOD! Forth, if the egg cannot be improved, then, you shouldn't be developing them in the first place. Fifth, already two version of your IMPROVED version, what can you talk about? Sixth, I think you are jealous about those improved version, so you keep saying it cannot be improved? Seventh, IT IS ALREADY BEEN IMPROVED TWICE, OR EVEN THRICE (BY MOSQUITOES, how to spell his name, huh?). Eighth, calling people liar liar liar with absolute no proof, just because you are the owner is wrong! Ninth, if you think it cannot be improved, very good, because someone will create it, or even a better thing, such as LittleCub then become Panda-A! (Something like that)!!!!!!! But that is surely not you! Tenth, first, the stability rate increases, but the new feature increases a lot too. However, now, the stability rate still at the peak, these are the facts. WE WANT STABILITY, WE WANT FREEDOM, WE WAT EVERYONE CAN PLAY ISOS GAME, THIS IS FACT, STABILITY IS MORE IMPORTANT.

By the way, there is an eleventh. You know what? YOU ARE A TRAITOR! Of course, everyone who read this post is also a traitor. You defy SONY! Dark-Alek also defy SONY. We all defy SONY! But! Now, you are claiming you are the owner. I wanna to say, SO??? SO?!!!!!!!!!!!!????? You are the owner, but people will still defy you. Sony own PSP, but we defy them by creating Sony.

What is the purpose? What? Because we all wanna our own freedom, even it will hurt others, everyone must be honest! (Even we must defy Sony)

But, now you are claiming you are the owner, keep disrespecting others. Someone will create a better version and defy you, too, one day! What I am gonna to say is, we want freedom. So, creating new feature will be useless if we cannot use it. Stability is top of all. With stability, there is hope, without stability, there is no future.

Can you understand? The person who keep calling people a liar everywhere in the post related to "your contribution"

1. How is Davee disrespecting you and many others?
2. Near the post of a User is a ! mark where you just click it will report the user.
3. He does not believe he is god. You do.
4. The only thing that cannot be improved is your brain.
5. Improved version? How are they improved? The improved version that you are typing about actually uses Davee's Hen in order to use the improved version.
6. He is not jealous because those two improved version actually goes against his wishes.
7. Read #5.
8. He didn't call people liars. You did.
9. Learn some grammar before posting because I have no idea what you just type.
10. It already stable enough. The only thing to do about Hen is to increase features which Davee will implement himself.
11. Traitor? We bought the PSP so we can do whatever the hell we want with it. The EULA is there because SONY has to put it there.

We already have freedom. You can do whatever the hell you want with Hen. It's your choice. It's already stable enough. Why don't you read up on TIFF files so you can STFU and then GTFO.

Bubbletune

[insert rant here]

He does have prove, but he won't post it here because there's a pretty complicated story behind egghunt.bin. Point is, egghunt.bin is loaded after the exploit is initialized, and it's the initialization that's unstable. How can egghunt.bin affect anything before it even tries to read it. And I am yet to see an improved version which actually does the job better, it's all based on luck. The TIFF cannot be improved, because the VSH randomly pads things in user memory in order to move around the addresses, you just have to be in a lucky situation in which this happens exactly like it happened when the exploit was developed, and it'll jump into the exploit.

unlockingsky

................The TIFF cannot be improved, because the VSH randomly pads things in user memory in order to move around the addresses, you just have to be in a lucky situation in which this happens exactly like it happened when the exploit was developed, and it'll jump into the exploit.

i recall reading somewhere you're interested in programming AI in the future? is it possible to include a script in the tiff that looks for the specific conditions/location in the memory and applies the exploit directly?

i seem to have more success of loading hen after sudden reboot back to ofw by restoring psp settings to default. could you comment more on this?

psp3k

T for Tired

whoa :bored: i cant read all that

i recall reading somewhere you're interested in programming AI in the future? is it possible to include a script in the tiff that looks for the specific conditions/location in the memory and applies the exploit directly?

i seem to have more success of loading hen after sudden reboot back to ofw by restoring psp settings to default. could you comment more on this?

neither that :bored:

Bubbletune

is it possible to include a script in the tiff that looks for the specific conditions/location in the memory and applies the exploit directly?

It happens before it even gets a chance to execute any code at all, so that wouldn't work.

i recall reading somewhere you're interested in programming AI in the future?

It's Davee who posted that. ;)

I'm not sure, it's probably because settings like the character set and language are set to default, which also affects the addresses.

MenaceInc

Staff Member

......just....no....

MaTiAz

Contributor
stupid babbling

Wow, way to look like an idiot. You clearly don't have a SINGLE CLUE of what you're talking about.

The TIFF can't be improved. As Bubbletune said, the VSH pads memory randomly, making the exploit a bitch to execute. Sad truth is sad.

MattX

I use my PSP 3k to run R2 and gen-a to play some of the iso game.When I play a basketball game,the game can be more slow than UMD.The picture just can't be continuous.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM EST ----------

How is that going?

psp3k

T for Tired
I use my PSP 3k to run R2 and gen-a to play some of the iso game.When I play a basketball game,the game can be more slow than UMD.The picture just can't be continuous.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM EST ----------

How is that going?

is it cso or iso format ??

MattX

is it cso or iso format ??

Iso file,just that game,I doubt it is the problem of the iso file.
I played Monster Hunter 2G on 3K,there is no problem with this game.
But just that basketball game can not run well.

psp3k

T for Tired

no wait why dont you compress to cso and try then get rid of it if it doesnt work

azamen87

try changing the cpu clock game to 333/166, i've got the same prob running gta:lcs, and fixed it by changing cpuclock game at vsh

georgery

hasn't r3 been cancelled?

Status
Not open for further replies.