• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Childhood TV shows - What do you remember?

football

Angry Beavers

angry_beavers-3.jpg

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Which two? I loved all three back in the day.

For some reason I only saw two. Wow, all THREE of those were incredible shows. Each was my favorite show at a different period in time. I still look forward to every Halloween when Goosebumps starts playing again.

Sliderkk

Donkeh Kong ftw

football

For some reason I only saw two. Wow, all THREE of those were incredible shows. Each was my favorite show at a different period in time. I still look forward to every Halloween when Goosebumps starts playing again.

I haven't seen Goosebumps since like 1999 or something crazy like that but I still remember that librarian turning into a spider eating monster and no one beleived the girl. :( :eek:

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Top Cat > *

actually

Hanna Barbara cartoons > *

HB made cartoons about talking animals that purposefully broke laws focusing on larsen, bribery and collateral damage. Specifically Top Cat. He ran a gang of alley cats that robbed people all day long and constantly messed with, abused and disobeyed a corner cop trying to clean up the streets.

You dont find that kind of degradation and lack of socially moral standing anymore.

Adiuvo

I just remembered the Animaniacs when memorizing the Presidents due to their video. They were actually educational and entertaining at the same time, which seems impossible now.

Spiros

Maiki
One show that I loved and isn't on your list is, "The Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot", it wasn't very big I don't think and didn't last very long, but I think it's great. Anyone else watch it?

bigguymain.jpg

Bran

Yell
as a kid I watched a lot of Magnum PI and MacGyver. As far as cartoons go I watched a lot of Beavis and Butthead, also Ren and Stimpy, Maxx, Aeon Flux, Batman the animated series, and of course old school Warner Brothers cartoons (mostly Bugs Bunny)

Spiros

Maiki

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
How is Dragonball Z not on here?!

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Because Dragonball Z has been milked dry and it pains me to say it ;_;

I suppose but it was still an awesome childhood TV show when it hadn't been milked to death.