• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Childhood TV shows - What do you remember?

The Jackal

Zero Punctuation FTW
I used to love pingu, funnybones, fireman sam, bodger and badger and brum. Best part of the day was watching those shows as a toddler :). Sadly, the childrens shows you see today are nothing like they used to be. good times

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
Rugrats and Simpsons were my favorites.

Simpsons still is. Except their new episodes which are all about cell phones and stuff the writers assume teenagers are into. I miss the ones about sexual affairs, coming home drunk, etc.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
ah the memories! damn! I suddenly feel the need to have a T1 line and a 10tb hdd.

football

Teddy Ruxpin, used to watch it all the time. I think there was a worm character.

teddyruxpin3.jpg

Robby

Los Doyers!
I love this thread. It has reminded me of my precious childhood memories and all the cartoons that were worth watching.
Goods times.

Dragonball Z was my favorite. Loved that show.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
I think he looks more like a bear than an Aardvark, though. Aardvark's are pretty ugly IMO.

I'm not in any way implying that I think Arthur is sexy.

Look at the older ones, he looked exactly like an aardvark until they made him more kid-friendly.

And holy shit this brings back a lot memories, I think I watched like 80% of those shows in the list.