• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Childhood TV shows - What do you remember?

El Diablo

All about Legends of the Hidden Temple and GUTS.

Adiuvo

These were the good shows. Not the crap ones nowadays.

Doug
Ren and Stimpy
Rocko's Modern Life :D
Hey Arnold :D :D
Angry Beavers :D :D :D

explosions

I've never loved a thread more......ever. I remember a LOT of these, and I remember how I'd get up extremely early to watch Top Cat and Hong Kong Phooey. The other ones came on at normal times, so saying those were my favorite wouldn't be fair. I liked them all. Maybe more than I should have.......

Adiuvo

I forgot Hong Kong Phooey too. That show was great.

Am I the only one who absolutely hated Rocket Power?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Absolutely amazing thread. Don't know if it's been said yet but Art Attack on Citv was great, you should throw that up.
As well as The Trap Door and also Bananaman

eldiablov

Contributor
Absolutely amazing thread. Don't know if it's been said yet but Art Attack on Citv was great, you should throw that up.
As well as The Trap Door and also Bananaman

Yep that should have been added, I accidentally left it out xD

I've added as much as I can tonight guys, the rest should be done tomorrow. I'm glad you enjoy the thread :)

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
Dexters Laboratory
Johnny Bravo
Powerpuff Girls
Cow and Chicken
I am weasel
Pokemon
Digimon
Power rangers
Rugrats
Spongebob
Recess
hong kong phooey
Spiderman
Batman
Wolverine (i think thats the title or its some marvel series)
topcat (i think its spelt like that)
Courage the Cowardly dog (i used to watch this late at night was scary!)
beyblades
Dragon Ball Z

That's from the top of my head, there's more but i cant seem to think properly.

Edit: I forgot pingu! that show was brilliant! And also Thomas the tank engine and Teletubbies (although i used to get annoyed at the again again clip part). Phew.

eldiablov

Contributor
Just added one that you guys from England are likely to have forgotten about, the show is named ZZZap!

It's easily one of the weirdest shows I ever watched as a child but throroughly enjoyed. For this one I added an intro video incase some of you have forgotten about it :p

Nick

whoa, you pretty much listed them all. gosh, those shows take me back a looooong time. i like the shoe 'thunder cats' tho, haha that was the best :D

eldiablov

Contributor
Just ran into a problem with a 40 image limit in posts, not sure if anything can be done about this so for now we'll have to stick with descriptions :/

eldiablov

Contributor
Right, I've split my posts like you suggested and almost finished adding images for every entry.

This was a long job xD